Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Grrr :-)

Cherokee - '88 Jeep Cherokee
90 day: 19.44 mpg (US)

Ryo-Ohki - '94 Geo Metro Xfi
90 day: 50.15 mpg (US)

Vger 2 - '00 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE

Ninja - '89 Geo Tracker
90 day: 30.27 mpg (US)
Insight Battery Pack

I have an insight (2001 IIRC) Battery pack.

it is 100% as is. I got it untested and have ZERO means to test it and do not want to mess with that kind of voltage!! I was dreaming in my wildest dreams of using it in my metro to make it a hybrid but I don't have a clue where to start and worse I could never afford the motor I would need to use it or the controller. Just way way beyond my budgetary limitations (IE nearly zero :-)

I see as is parts batteries going on ebay for $400 to $700

best offer gets it. I will probably just accept the first decent offer I get.

I also have the "converter" (I THINK this is the box that gets you your 12v DC ??) from the same car.

first offer over $500 gets that free.

Shipping is you pay what it costs (you tell me how you want it shipped) or Pickup.

I am in 19057 or 08215

Toss me a little gas money and I will deliver within 100 miles of either location.

if anyone is seriously interested I can take some pictures but if you "want" this you know what it looks like already :-)

let me know

Cash only. Checks are fine if they are from a local bank. I will gladly drive you to the bank and you can cash it. :-)

I would also be open to trades. a "fair" condition or better drivable titled 3cyl 5 speed metro or 5 speed tracker. a 150cc or larger "scooter" or 500cc or smaller motorcycle or anything "in that realm"

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread