Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Instrumentation > OpenGauge / MPGuino FE computer
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2010, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

MPGuino costum code

Hello ALL!

I finnaly got some time and made my mpguino. I finished it today. Everything is working great. Great work guys!

Now to the point. I would really like to get source code that includes all the hacks written on wiki page, maybe something else. I tried to change the original code but with no success. The options i would really like: data logging for different users, amount of fuel left, kilometers to go.
If anyone has something useful please let me know.

Keep up the good work on this project.

Best regards, Kristian

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread