I put it back onto the car and it didn't move or shift at all which is great. I was afraid that it might since I moved ot around so much and stretched the fleece all over it and flexed it.
With it back in place I started putting the resin on it. It was tougher than I imagined it to be, since the resin was so thick and sticky, when I tried to put it on the fleece it kept wanting to stretch the fabric. It was pretty tough to get the resin even all across it, but I'm pretty sure it is okay. Once it cures a little bit I can see if I missed any spots. I need to do a bit more resin anyways where the clips are, so of there are any spots that I missed, I will add some more resin then.
Here are a few more pictures of where I am at now.