EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://ecomodder.com/forum/sale.html)
-   -   Parting out 2000 Honda insight! (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/parting-out-2000-honda-insight-34994.html)

Baltothewolf 03-22-2017 10:05 AM

Parting out 2000 Honda insight!

Im parting out my 2000 Honda insight. It's mostly intact, except the front/rear bumper which are gone. Most of the car is in pretty good condition, it's a manual with 350k on the chassy and A/C.

I'm not going to list prices, as I think those can be discussed on a per item basis. I'm just trying to get the car parted out and out of my backyard so I'll be extremely reasonable with pricing.

Some notable items that are still good.

Entire A/C system.
Both fenders.
Headlights with projector conversion plus bulbs.
Fuel pump with working sender.
Instrument cluster.
Front/rear carpet.
Tail lights.
Spats.
Underbody panels.
DC/DC converter.
Door panels.
All door hardware.
Hood.
Roof moldings (the things that often fly off when people do improper windshield replacement)
Rocker panels.
ECU/BCM/MCM
Radiator (has about 30k on it, 2yrs old).
4 steelies with brand new 175/65R14 tires on them. Literally brand new 0 miles AFAIK.

Phone number: 1-(760)-596-9927
PM or text me anytime. I'm only available for calling between 4pm, through the night until 5am. I'm normally asleep from ~5am to 2-4pm.

Ecky 03-22-2017 12:57 PM

Hey Balto, how does your driver front quarter panel's paint look? Is that something that can even reasonably be shipped, do you suppose?

Daox 03-22-2017 01:08 PM

Ooooh, I have a few pieces I wouldn't mind getting... Will need to get pics though.

Baltothewolf 03-23-2017 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecky (Post 536734)
Hey Balto, how does your driver front quarter panel's paint look? Is that something that can even reasonably be shipped, do you suppose?

The paint is destroyed, sadly, it will definitely need to be repainted. The panel is in good shape, just, not the paint.

Baltothewolf 03-23-2017 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daox (Post 536735)
Ooooh, I have a few pieces I wouldn't mind getting... Will need to get pics though.

What do you have in mind?

Daox 03-23-2017 01:26 PM

Well, I know at the very least I'd be interested in the plastic trim piece that the hatch closes against. Mine is missing.

Possibly the console bezel as mine is cracked.

Possibly the trim piece / cover for the top of the passenger side seat belt.

There may be more, I'll have to look.

Ecky 03-23-2017 02:00 PM

Console bezel - the plastic piece that has the climate control and goes over the cluster?

Baltothewolf 03-26-2017 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daox (Post 536832)
Well, I know at the very least I'd be interested in the plastic trim piece that the hatch closes against. Mine is missing.

Possibly the console bezel as mine is cracked.

Possibly the trim piece / cover for the top of the passenger side seat belt.

There may be more, I'll have to look.

Console bezel obliterated when I was taking it apart, and from what i have seen from other insights, that part is made of unobtanium. The rest I have though.

BabyDiesel 05-04-2017 11:24 PM

What all do you still have for sell Balto?

I'm in need of the driver's side inner fender, driver's side strake, the little button that controls temps for the climate control and spare wheel/tire, if at all possible

Baltothewolf 05-05-2017 01:29 AM

I have all of that stuff. Sadly right now I'm so busy, I simply don't have time to pull parts, let alone ship them. Hopefully in a couple of months I'll be more available, but for now, i'm booked.