EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Unicorn Corral (https://ecomodder.com/forum/unicorn-corral.html)
-   -   Ultra Lean (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/ultra-lean-16898.html)

richard_lyew 04-18-2011 12:10 AM

Ultra Lean

hi all, here is the real ECO mod hyper milling ultra clean Eco friendly.

2004 Saturn Ion 72MPG, fully re-tuned, less than 2% emission, no lost of power, no turning your engine off. drive around with AC and music blasting all day :D

youtube.com/watch?v=VH8Wu1GHGg4

Ryland 04-18-2011 01:54 AM

I don't fallow what is going on in the video, the engine sounds like the ignition is retarded and the idle is turned way down, I can see that the electrolizer is bubbling away and judging from the size of wires (green cables) it must be drawing alot of amps, check engine light is also on, so what other sensors have been messed with?
I assume that the small round gauge to the left is an air fuel ratio... 13:1 is running rich, I didn't catch on to what the -20 to -45 on the adjustable gauge was as that didn't seem to be making any drastic changes.
But for 70mpg from any of this?? show it driving down the road and turn the device off and show the mileage drop, if it does, show proof that it is doing something.

Frank Lee 04-18-2011 02:04 AM

Electrolyzer? That's all I need to know. Unicorn corral! :rolleyes:

tjts1 04-18-2011 03:02 AM

It would help if you provided some explanation about exactly what you did to the car. From the video it just looks like it's idling rich and the CEL is on.

lil red rocket 04-18-2011 03:27 AM

im with everyone else, i didnt get anything from that video. it looks like i can put a tank of water in my car with a fish tank aerator and get the same results. some narrating would have been very helpful

arcosine 04-18-2011 08:19 AM

Yes, another "too good to be true" claim.

theycallmeebryan 04-18-2011 10:33 AM

72mpg while idling in the garage? Wow, that's even more impressive than your 72mpg CITY claim. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

richard_lyew 04-18-2011 11:41 AM

hahahaaaa i can see there are no tuners on this forum. ok i use big wires because i don't want any current leak NOT because its drawing alot of amps. next answer YES im glad you see it is running rich even after i -40% thanks for making everybody aware of that.

here it is in a nut shell. i built a one of a kind reactor which is very efficient and makes 4LPM from 30-35amps, then i clean the output and port it directly to my idle intake in the center of my air flow stream to evenly distribute the gas.

the VAFC is a air/fuel controller. i use it to re-tune my car's air/fuel ratio and it only starts to lean out after i lean way back to 45%. the maximum you can lean back is -50% because the cars come at 50%. most race tuners use the AFC to add fuel to go faster eg. +10 for every 1000RPM ect but im on the (-) minus side of tuning and leaning your car back to -40% and still have enough hydrogen to run it rich is to most people totally impossible.

notice in the video when i minus more than -40% it gets leaner but at -40% its rich enough so it wont damage your engine. if you think i can only -40% sitting idle on my garage you are sadly mistaken. i will do a video soon of my car driving at -40% @ 45mph or if the speed limit permits me i will do 50mph.

all this as i said will be new to alot of you but as soon as a tuner see this just ask then if what im doing is possible and they will tell you NO. LOL no because they are prison in that little box.

driving videos coming soon

tjts1 04-18-2011 12:08 PM

If all that were true, you should be able to switch your device OFF and ON and see your WBO2 go from rich to lean and back again at the flip of a switch while the engine is under load, not just idling. It takes 10-20 times the injector DC to cruise down the road vs idling so in order to maintain the same -40% fuel trim you gas generator would need to increase its output proportionally.

You're making a very big claim here and I'm skeptical as is everyone else. You'll need to provide much better data in order to convince anyone around here. Just showing that your device is running -40% fuel trim at idle while drawing 30a isn't enough.
cheers

euromodder 04-18-2011 12:22 PM

OK, clean installation.

Can we see some results please - i.e. back-to-back testing with / without the system and/or some long term fuel records ?