Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > Fossil Fuel Free > Open ReVolt: open source DC motor controller
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2011, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
ManofGod

Wiring Circuit for the open revolt controller

I know that everyone wires their vehicle differently but I have become a bit confused with all the info out there. I want to give some specifics about my installation and see if anyone can help with a proper circuit. I have a 144 volt lead acid battery pack, a PB6 throttle w/microswitch, a 500 amp tyco contactor, a 300 amp fuse, and have purchased a 30 amp 12 volt DC interlock relay. I would like to utilize the optional timed 12 V output from my controller if possible. I have read a lot about the Key switch interlock and have seen some circuits but they were wired for the curtis controller and I am not familiar enough with ii to know if the KSI works the same as the open revolt controller. I would also like to incorporate some sort of emergency cut off switch in this circuit. If anyone can give me a hand it will be greatly appreciated. If I have left out any necessary components please let me know as this is my first EV but I hope one of many. I am listing my email address and my cell if you would rather contact me in either of those ways.

Thanks in Advance.
BIll in Arkansas
dogsitter@centurytel.net
479-883-5279

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 12-14-2011, 10:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

While I may not have your specific configuration, I'd learn from the answer and no doubt others would too. I encourage you to post whatever you learn. Thanks!
Old 12-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

I came across a schemtic in a post, but of course I cannot post links because I have too few posts.

However, it is a file attached to post #5291 of the main revolt controller thread.

Is this what you were looking for?

Reply  Post New Thread