Open ReVolt/Current Features
(Redirected from Current Features)
The Open ReVolt Project: Wiki main page | Paul's website | Forum thread | Donate
- Any voltage input in the range of 0 to 144v.
- 15.6 kHz switching frequency.
- Adjustable hardware overcurrent shutdown in the range 495 amps to 776 amps.
- Hardware over-current shuts down in 3-4 µs. 
- RS-232 interface.
- High pedal lockout.
- The controller will not close the main contactor if the mosfets have failed shorted.
- Protection from many potentially destructive errors: 
- Control board power polarity reversed
- 12V supply connected to throttle
- Full throttle at 0 RPM