I am a dispatcher for Seattle/King County's transit agency (Metro). I am a ham radio operator, hobbyist programmer, and techno geek. (I love my toys.) I am moderately capable with a wrench.
My vehicles are detailed below.
1992 Mazda B2600i
2.6l, 5 speed manual transmission.
- VSS - Back of speedometer, 'R' screw.
- Fuel Pulse - ECM forward plug, either one of the 2 fuel injector wires (Position U and V) LightGreen/Black or LightGreen/Red (Heavier gauge wires second from the end)
- VSS Pulses/Mile = 8390
- MicroSec/Gallon = 0208212230
- Pulses/2 revs = 2
- Tank Gal * 1000 = 14000
- Tonneau cover
- Thinner/harder tires (Front only)
- Front air dam
- Aerodynamic bed cover
1982 Honda V45 Sabre
0.75l, 6 speed manual trans. Vetter Fairing. Stylun trunk.
- Vetter Fairing
- Sawtooth edge for fairing.
- Space filler for behind operator.