View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
johnboy00
EcoModding Lurker

Totalled 2003 civic HX 5 speed -- Feeler

My son got rear ended in our black 2003 civic HX 5 speed. The car has been totaled because the trunk floor crumpled up somewhat. Car is fully drivable with no apparent ill effects from the accident. No rear fender or glass damage since the car was hit in the center of the bumper. Trunk is bent slightly but still opens and closes. Car has 16X,XXX miles and has brand new Michelin tires (less than 1000 miles) and a new timing belt and water pump that were replaced 2 weeks prior to the accident.

I'm going back to a golf diesel for my son, but I wanted to gauge interest if anyone is interested in this car either for parts or for a rebuild. I hate to send this to the graveyard if someone can put it or its pieces to good use.

I currently do not have any pictures of the damage, since the insurance company has the car in storage, but can get the car back if I decide to sell or part out.

BTW, I am new here but if you want to verify my existence you can search my name at tdiclub.com. No one there would have any interest in driving a honda, LOL.