View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
mongoose64
EcoSentra

New here, Eco Sentra! (coming soon)

I own a 2004 Nissan Sentra 1.8s with 140,xxx miles on the od. I love this car. Out of sheer bordum and a bit of ocd-ness i started tracking my driving habits and gas consumption to find the best ways to save gas. While searching for info on the Scanguage E I discovered this site. I'm stoked to find a community with so much information and so many people with a DIY attitude.

I'm a bit of a car enthusiast, I love working on cars from the mechanical aspects to purely aesthetics. Now my car is the smaller brother to the Spec-V and all it really has going for it is it's semi-decent gas mileage, so I've decided to embrace this aspect, instead of doing a motor swap for more power and also focusing on aesthetics. Slow and Low

I plan on getting a Scanguage E from the site shop after Christmas and working on rotating mass and dead weight reduction. Trying to free up as much power without negatively affecting my current MPGs all while trying to increase my MPGs. I'm not sure what other things I can do to see noticeable gains without going crazy.