View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
cleanspeed1
Diesel Addict/No Cure

StolenHoopty - '90 Honda Accord EX

HvyDrnkr - '93 Cadillac Seville
I would be more inclined to consider what you have IF you had a proof of concept vehicle. Why not put something together and get it out there to guage response.
Take it cross country and do a film documentary to show the viability in all enviromental conditions. If you did something like that, and the vehicle drive system is as reliable and efficient as you claim it to be in the harshest conditions, then people would be more inclined to give it a look. As it stands now, you are too new and with the financial environment being the way it is, people are very skeptical about anyone bringing a "silver bullet" solution.

You want to do something? I am a trucker. I am used to having to survive on the road in some of the worst conditions possible. I have been across the nation and Canada putting several thousand miles a week on old and modern trucks. I am used to having to survive bad weather and crap vehicles. Still make money with them. Put your vehicle with me for a while and lets go on a tour; 48 states, Canada, mountains, deserts, open road and inner city cycles. Let's beat the crap out of your concept and document everything. If you are interested, PM me. I don't come cheap, but I am worth it.

Big n' Boxy, Never met a Hill it Didn't Like