View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #21 (permalink)
casey926
EcoModding Lurker

electric truck

So far I am surprised at how much power this little truck has. My husband (240 lbs) and myself (140) took it for a little ride and went up a very long steep hill and it never went below 25mph. It seems to have no trouble with power. Also, I am not sure why someone said it was so loud.... I heard almost no noise from it. The rides not bad for such a little car. About what you would expect... there are springs under there and they seem to make a enjoyable ride. Over all it is a very cute vehicle, has a great heater, am/fm CD player... I only work about 4 miles from home so I will probably use this to travel to work .. sure will save on gas if I am not using my full size 3/4 ton GMC pick up .. This little truck certainly gets a lot of attention! While at the Carlisle Car show, there were always tons of people around it looking at it. I bought it from a car dealer that was from Morgantown, wv. He bought it from the ohio distributor and used it to attract attention to his car lot. It has 89 miles on it. I paid $5,500. Great deal, we just bought it for a novelty. We may keep it for the summer then sell it. who knows! Thanks for the info.