Thread: 88 Fiero GT
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
88FieroGT
EcoModding Lurker

88 Fiero GT

I know this is an eco forum , so I dont see a v6 performance fiero being anything but ironic to put on here for sale , but I know there are still alot of car enthusiasts on here that can appreciate a good buy for the money and the performance.

well I just bought a 93 ford festiva gl with the 5 speed... working on it now to give it spark again.

I have an 88 fiero gt for sale , thats completely rebuild , I have about 6000 just in parts that I installed on the car and thats all im asking for it all the parts are still new and have less than 30 miles on them.

--------------------------------------------
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...09779344_n.jpg

88 Fiero GT , performance rebuild

still alot of room for growth , 1.6 ratio rockers from a sbc and nitrous port available , along with every part listed is compatible with a 3.4 block for future swaps for even more power if wanted.

complete engine rebuild
polyurethane engine mounts and dog bone
front and rear polyurethane transmission mounts
sway bar end links and bushings
rebuilt rear calipers , new rotors all around along with pads with extra sets and pad shims with speed bleeders
improved design new cardone distributor with pickup coil and icm , msd cap and rotor , ignition coil
Complete tuneup on entire car , plugs , wires , every filter and fluids including transmission , evap , etc.
shift kit I have but is not installed
brand new not remaned fuel injectors
cooler slant 180 thermostat , radiator cap , 210-200 fan switch
fuel pump , tank seal , strainer , fuel rail seal , flushed and cleaned gas tank.
all new dayco belts
cold start block off - leaves a fuel rail option
shaved thermostat housing - removed throttle body heater lines
dual throttle body big bore intake, ported middle lower intake all heat coated dual k&n filter
cloyes roller timing chain and dampner , unaltered cam timing - new original as a spare part
new chip with reprogram for intake , egr , cold start injector , cooler thermostat and fan
duralast water pump
everstart extreme battery
battery cables
ported exhaust manifolds - heat coated
all new sensors but tps , oil pressure , tach filter which are all good.

alot more but cant think of them right off hand , fuel rail has a port open for nitrous from the cold start injector removal motor has less than 30 miles on it , after break-in was going to put in 1.6 ratio rockers power is not completely optimized with a/f ratio yet was going to wait till rockers were swapped........ every part from the motor is compatible with a 3.4 since they are identical blocks for a cheap future swap , the heads on the 2.8 are good for 300hp , Only problems with the car is the gas gauge stopped reading correctly needs a few treatments of techron to clean the sending unit off. The radio quit working a few weeks ago after a storm where the antenna got bent but speakers were crisp sounding when it was working. Does not have original GT spoiler was cracked and stands were damaged in the same storm that bent the antenna so I took it off for better visibility and sealed the holes with rtv temporarily.