View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 01:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Nden
EcoModding Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to Nden Send a message via Yahoo to Nden
no $$ and no TIME? or don't have both READ/WATCH THIS SHOW 6/21 !!

I'm gonna be on national cable-tv across USA & CANADA !!

If what you've done the past 5yrs hasn't got you where u want to be, here is a hint: CHANGE what you're doing !
Timing is everything in business/life. Your attitude determines your altitude in life.
A closed mind, like a parachute, must be OPEN to work properly
U may/may not B interested. If ur not interested, who cares! I'm lookin 4 the lookers who will TAKE ACTION to improve their situation long-term.
Watch the listed show below SATURDAY I've heard every excuse, you are where your decisions have left you.

On June 21st (SATURDAY), 2008, the most powerful business will be revealed to America on national television. Millions of Americans have come to realize that their fate rests in their own hands, as corporate America has cast them into a ditch with little hope for their future. Becoming self employed and going into small business ownership for themselves is becoming the new era. After years of being bombarded with so called “opportunities” to sell friends and family on soap, lotions, potions, telecom, and travel packages – America is hungry and ready for a real true deal to come about. It’s about to be unveiled! Those who act first and position themselves will ride a wave in the next decade to potentially dictate their own freedom.

This 30-minute national TV documentary will feature several Attorney Generals, the current President of the US Chamber of Commerce, and the President of the National Black Chamber of Commerce. Just tune in to hear what they are discussing, as the biggest opportunity of the new millennium is launched. This television program will mark a turning point in American business history. You are strongly encouraged to watch this on your television set, and even Tivo it for later review. Spread the word to anyone in your life whom you feel deserves a break, and is interested in starting a side business for themselves.

When: Saturday, JUNE 21st

Time: 11:30amET, 10:30amCT, 9:30amMT, 11:30amPT, or possibly 8:30AM PT (Depending on cable providers)

Where: TruTV channel (used to be called CourtTV on cable or satellite)
Once this show is over, the rocket will have been launched. Will you be on it? To get further information, a media kit can be sent to you free of charge by request – simply reply back to this email with your address and phone number.
I'm not asking for opinions, i Know it works

http://www.deantaber.com