View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Malrens
EcoModding Lurker

New Here needing help

Hello,

This forum has been very good to me. Usually I can fiquire out what is being suggested. I joined to get additional help. I have been looking a long time for a 94-95 Civic VX and as being in Calf. I was stuck with the Calf. car mainly and after looking at many and rejecting them I decided it would be to costly to go out of state to find one. I finally got a CA. 1993 Vx and have using the suggestions on getting the best MPG so I cleaned stuff out, raised tire pressure and bought a set of Osidetiger's Custom Fuel Injectors. I'm up to 40 mpg city.

So now I'm ready to proceed to NachtRitter's excellent article on converting my car to a Fed one. I just ordered from Ebay a NGK NTK # 24300 L2H2 L1H1 5-wire Wideband Oxygen Sensor for $139 and I'm bidding on a computer. But my reason for joining is that I need help finding the pin locations for the civic 4 and 8 pin wiring harness plugs. NachtRitter displayed the 6 pin one. I would like to find the pictures of these pins so I can start wiring the harness. Converting Cali Civic VX to Fed (lean burn) VX, is the forum title.

I know this isn't the place to continue NachtRitter's topic so I will post there also.

I would of bought the scan gauge from this forum but it won't work on my 93. If I get 50 mpg on the freeway I will get more serious and get some sort of mpg monitor. If not I will sell it and find a VX that will.

If I can add anything I will but everyone that has left repair and modify stuff is beyond me so I doubt I can add much.

Again thanks to everyone that has contributed to the forums it has helped me immensely.

Good Day

Last edited by Malrens; 10-09-2013 at 06:12 PM..