View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 09:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
backpacker3
Master EcoModder

Homer - '02 Pontiac Sunfire SE
Team Pontiac
90 day: 30.05 mpg (US)
I'm the new guy.

Hey just joined ecomodder I'm a new driver with a 2002 pontiac sunfire that has the 2.2 liter Ecotec engine and a 4 speed AT. I've found some pretty cool stuff already and I am almost to empty so I'll have my first fill up pretty soon here too.

Anyway I haven't done much to the car yet except a tune up since it was at 105k when I got it so I did oil, oil filter, spark plugs, and an air filter but then it got cold here in MI so I haven't spent much time working on it in the -20 weather we've had here .

My plans for spring are new serpentine belt, brake job, new tires and maybe some air dams for the front bumper and fog lights if you look at the picture I would block the lower opening and the gaps from the fogs.

So I was searching around for some other ideas on here but didn't see anything really if anyone can point me to threads on sunfires (or cavaliers since there pretty much the same except I think the sunfire has a bit better aero on the front) I'd really appreciate it and if there are any good threads or mods for newbies that's cool too

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	14587