View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
XYZ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mechanic View Post
Looked again, from what you can see the cab over truck, in the right lane, had fallen behind enough for them to move to the right lane. He also dropped back, or they sped up before they moved the lens to their own dash.

Third look , there was another vehicle in front of the cab over. Clown got what he deserved. If the speed limit was 55-60 (speedo in MPH) then they should have sped up and pulled over. I have jerks like that on my 6 every day. I usually try to let them get aroud safely, even though I would like to see that happen to some of them who get so close I can read the month on their license plate in my rear view mirror. He pulled over in front of them so close they could have been tangled up in the accident.

regards
Mech
There have been times when I've been behind holier-than-thou 'left lane hogs' that hold up the flow of traffic even though they are doing the speed limit. There have been times when I have passed them by using the right lane to get around them and get out in front of them. However, safety is paramount.

But this guy had time to waste, once alongside, to give the finger. Revenge was his motive, not going his way quickly but safely, and staying out of trouble. He was looking for trouble, and he got what he deserved.

This is what happens when a road hog meets a hothead. There is no shortage of idiot drivers in America.