View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 11:10 AM   #3004 (permalink)
ale0502
Ale Madeo

I can measure the stator resistance with multimeter, I have several motors to test, the idea is to start with a little brushless hobby, and then skip a small 3 phase induction, to finally test my big motor to control. My idea was to do this to test and advance little by little.
I solder it, is a mix of your controller in a pcb manufactured by me connected to a piece of three-phase UPS, now I do not have photos, but in a while I take them and upload them to show you.
I checked the 6 outputs pwm leave the dspic and reach the optocouplers, the IGBT are connected and are shooting, I also have a bus capacitor.
I can see with the oscilloscope at the output (with the resistive load) is rare, it would seem that it is generating a very low frequency, I see that pwm of different DCs is generated and they change every one second approximately.
I already checked the throttle potentiometer read and I think it's fine, just like the current sensors and the encoder.

thank you
MPaulHolmes (01-17-2017), thingstodo (01-17-2017)