View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:17 AM   #360 (permalink)
rmay635703
home of the odd vehicles

Silver - '10 Chevy Cobalt XFE
Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
I say offer people immunity and commuting of sentences to all drug charges in exchange for sterilization.
Probably solve at least 70% of societies problems in a generation.
Probably reduce the numbers of abortions by half to 2/3.

My thing on abortion is if you don't like them, don't get one.
If the left wants to celebrate killing their unborn as a right, uhmmm let them. Best deal ever far as I'm concerned.
Ah but sterilization is a dirty word, cruel and unusual

There are other nations that sterilize for specific reasons and sometimes within specific populations (im looking mainly at certain males, you know who they are)

Bearing children should be a privilege earned or lost but it's a very slippery slope.

But I agree, there are groups with blatant disregard that sterilization should be the penalty, since male sterilization is reversesble perhaps we need to go down that road, no more teen pregnancy. :0

Our society isn't mature enough to be capable of thinking in the old tribal way of breeders and non breeders.
Any mention of such things bring up images of old sci fI and extreme prejudice .

That said countries like Cuba and North Korea are case studies in what to do and what not to do in terms of "what happens when there isn't enough oil for nitrogen fertilizer "
Cuba has been down the road we fear and did not loose 75% of the population

I do not think we are mature enough to capable of even bringing up this issue and rationally talking about it though.