View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 03:25 AM   #7253 (permalink)
shmuel
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPaulHolmes View Post
Hi Damien! I'm sorry, I've been lost in "slave away, workin' for the man every night and day" mode. I don't have any schematic/PCB files for the 144v 500amp controller. Chris in New York had done the control board using protel (an old version of altium). I used to have the files on a computer in like 2009, but that computer went the way of the do-do bird.

Shmuel, yes like things -to-do said, you could use that high power IGBT controller to power 3 separate motors (all in torque mode) with a software modification. I'm actually getting some of the high powered DC control/driver boards fabricated, and they will be on the website in the next few days. You can email me about getting the software at .
hi Paul, thanks, is the software for the IGBT controller ? because i think thingstodo send me that.

i want over the schematics for the 144v it will be pretty easy to change just wished i had the sch and pcb files.
on the other hand the sch and pcb files for the IGBT will not open on EAGLE or in PADSViewer, it give an error.

why did you guys never saved your work on the cloud? this way you will not lose anything.
I will open my DRIVE folder that contain what i got till now,(if that ok by you paul? and by you thingstodo?) its not a lot but then no need to send the files in mail, and it will not be lost.
the link will be in my signature.

Last edited by shmuel; 04-12-2018 at 03:35 AM..