View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 10:13 AM   #1363 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

I don't like religion, but I created the following idea, based in religious heaven/Hell, to reflect.

What if God was nice in the day of Judgement?
Why not give heaven also for evil people, and not just to good people.
So he tried it before. He gave 3 heavens:

1-For great civilized peacefull nice guy people. Idilic gardens, great nice friendly aninmals around, many fruits&food for all tastes, natural swing pool, waterfalls...

2-A second heaven, so nice as the first, but only for people that was not so nice, people with some greed here and there, people that was not very good, but not terrible.

2-A third heaven, just as the others, but this time for the worse people, greed, selfish, antisocial sociopath people too. A bunch of mother f...

The first heaven keeped as a heaven and it's still this way.
The second heaven couldn't keep good, due the problems of people character, and became our world.
The third heaven was completely destroyed and became hell.

So a evil guy died, reach the gates of Hell and asked. God, why don't you give us heaven, if you are all powerfull?
God responded: I gave... I gave... more than one time, but people like you always managed it to became hell again.

Ok, you may say I'm lookingh like a silly religious man advocating for God. But I can say one thing to put God down:
"You was the one who created all this shi...t instincts for manking, all these mutations, all these variances who lead to less civilized people!"

Maybe God, if had existed, was a scientist playing with mices on a lab.