View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 06:38 PM   #3277 (permalink)
thingstodo
Master EcoModder

Ford Prefect - '18 Ford F150 XLT XTR

Tess - '22 Tesla Y LR
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablitosax View Post
I am a newbie in the subject and I think it would be useful before a brief description of the reason for owning a programmable controller (I suppose that in order to use different battery pack, different voltages, different currents, different motors).
I also think it would be convenient to have a scheme that indicates all the external components and an explanation of each one (controller, relays, preload resistance, DC-DC converter or battery charger,etc ) and then start with Paul's contolador also with another scheme that indicates each of its parts .. controller unit , igbt's , converter encoder / resolver, interface to PC, igbt desaturator,etc ).

my humble opinion is that it would be ideal a WIKI with pictures and video embedded .

Regards !
Pablo
That is quite an undertaking for a single document. A group of related documents may be able to address such a broad topic.

If you were looking for this document, where would you expect to find it?

There could be a link in Paul's forums, but I don't think ECOMODDER would host the wiki. Is GITHUB a suitable open source repository? That certainly deals with version control, dealing with edits that may have SPAM sales stuff and the like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compar...sting_services

OurProject.org looks like a good place to start. But it would be nice if someone who actually USES this service was to recommend it

When I figure out where to store it, I'll post a link here. I don't really expect others to submit a lot of content - the topic is technical and kinda dry reading. But who knows?