View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 03:35 PM   #2914 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I have enjoyed some of Crowder's stuff, but there are dozens of channels that I watch first. He is annoying. Is he as annoying as Shouty? I do not have any idea. Sometimes each of them are right. Crowder provides sources. I have watched videos where he shows a liberal making claims and saying "Look it up."

Around here we demand sources. It is weird when someone makes an unsubstantiated claim, someone says they are wrong, and the original person says "Prove it."

No, the burden of proof is on the first person.

It is annoying when someone makes an unsubstantiated claim, someone asks for a source, and the first person says "Don't be lazy! Look it up yourself!"

You could argue that it is lazy, but if someone does not support their claim, I do not take it seriously.

While I was writing that there were three or four ads for the Arizona senate race. You have a retired Airman that flew fighter jets in Afghanistan and a woman that protested the war in Afghanistan by dancing in a pink tutu.

Personally I would rather watch a recreation of the fighter missions than the tutu dancing, but that is just me.

There was an ad apparently for the dancer saying that her opponent served honorably, but made dishonorable claims, which are simply not true. Don't be fooled.

Wait, which claims are untrue, and where are your sources?

Shut up and give me coroplast!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xist For This Useful Post:
aerohead (09-15-2018), redpoint5 (09-14-2018)