View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 02:59 PM   #4951 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,219 Times in 4,646 Posts
quanta

Quote:
Originally Posted by redneck View Post

Need context. How much warming? Method(s) used? If landbased, how many stations used? How many stations added or deleted during the recorded period? Locations of added or deleted stations? Satellite data ? Ocean temp Satellite data was found to have had a algorithm problem. Supposedly corrected. Need a lot more info.

How many people? What percentage? Has the percentage changed? How much has the population increased during the time period? What was the criteria used to determine the outcome? Has the criteria changed during the length of the study period?

How many heated related deaths exactly? What is the criteria for heat related death? Has the criteria changed? Who determines heat related deaths?

What is the percentage difference from previous years? What is the criteria? Has it changed over the years? Has the population increased? Who determines it heat related?

In Arizona? The U.S.? The world? ???

By the year 2030 it is estimated that 1.2 Billion more people will be added to the face of the Earth for a total of 8.2 Billion.

250,000 as a percentage doesn’t even make a dent...

Percentages and numbers that are inter changed skew results.

Percentages and numbers mean nothing without context or methodology.

Just wanted to point it out.

(Not asking you to validate your post. We all have better things to do)

Edit

Might be a world number.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/weath...aths/27657269/

>
If the information is important enough,you'll pay better attention, be aware,and intercept it as it presents itself.
Since you're not already in possession of the information it infers a lack of interest,or failure on your part,to capture the data from your environment as it made itself available.
I'm not your boy.I'm not willing to turn on a dime and redirect my course of study predicated upon your interests.Perhaps,at my speed,over time,I would be able to flesh out data more fully.
If you're going to debate facts,you're going to have to do your own due diligence and build your own brief.
Data is always available online.
NATURE will be able to provide raw data.Research methodologies.Computer/statistical models employed. .Results.Probabilities,Conclusions,Discussion,Reco mmendations for further research.Any post-publishing corrections

The Following User Says Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (02-12-2019)