View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 06:02 AM   #38 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I saw six clients on Thursday, which in and of itself is great, but I had an inexplicable craving for strawberry lemonade. I saw two clients during the day, stopped at Walmart to pick up food for dinner, and made a tiny detour to Sonic.

The best thing on Thursday was the Sonic lemonade that was half-price during the day. It is also half price if you order through the app. The girl was nice and friendly.

I appreciate when people talk to me.

I hurried home, brought in the food, put Mom's special dinner in the oven, set up delayed cooking, and rushed to my next client.

Six is more than I have seen the rest of the week for quite some time.

I saw the last four clients, came home, ate dinner, elevated my leg, and fell asleep.

On Friday I was supposed to have a second phone interview for a second part-time job, but they just offered me the job, which I will probably accept.

I also bought stuffed-crust pizza from Little Caesar's, so you tell me, which was better, the pizza or the job offer?

Afterward I was going to start working on projects, but I could not find my wallet, so I spent the rest of the day looking for it.

This morning I played quietly in my room, made breakfast, and organized my room until I needed to elevated my leg, which turned into a nap again.

I was tired of looking. I was organizing everything, which was great, but I would have ordered a new debit card and gone to the MVD for a new license had they just been open today.

After 1700 my brother used his iPad to ask me to take him to the dollar store. I told him that I could not take him anywhere until we found my wallet.

He promptly found it, but each of us looked pretty intensely for an entire day. I was so thankful that I pulled out my cash and handed it to him, although I had not realized that I had $30 on me.

I usually have closer to $3.

However, he refused to tell me where he found it, so I took it back, although Mom gave him $1, and I immediately took him to the dollar store, where I bought him what he wanted.

By the way, my sister bought me Tile for Christmas. I finally found it while looking for my wallet. They have one designed for wallets:

The one she bought me was a keychain. Apparently the battery was already dead, and they charge extra for one with replaceable batteries. I cut it open and it was a normal watch battery, so we will see if one can simply replace a Tile battery.

I have a designated place for my phone, wallet, and keys, but somehow my computer desk was not designed for someone 6'2". If I have anything in my pockets they scrape as I slide under the desk, so I tend to set stuff right by my computer.

I think my wallet somehow fell behind, even though we kept looking under and behind. Mom thinks he found it over there.