View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 04:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

It's a deep form of autism. Deeper than Raymond in the movie RainMan.
Once I heard about a young baby whose crazy mother let hin locked in the back of a car's trunk, and he developed autism due lack of sensorial stimulus.
Nobody knows exactly what autism is or how it is created/developed. But I think it's about the brain be connected with the ouside world, about connection with reality by sensorial stimulus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
I mention all of the time, my brother has autism--not a little like I may, but he is nonverbal, seems to have zero understanding of left and right, and obsesses over the most aggravating things, like taking the garbage on a tour of the house, and circling our heads with it, before finally taking it out. He also engages in what the sensitive gentlemen on Reddit call "autistic screeching."
Human nature it's not really kind. Most forms of kindness, even with babies and toddles, that humans have, have a second interest relation about. Human nature it's quite selfish in many ways, despite try to find groups to fit in. Instinctively humans are always analyzing others in search of things of interest or in search of pówer relations or in search or hazards to avoid. In nature probably our ancestor would often abandon ill kids or kids with special needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xist View Post
I would expect anyone with the slightest sense to recognize in a fraction of a second that my brother has special needs, not two guys holding hands for some other reason.

Last edited by All Darc; 09-30-2019 at 08:24 AM..