View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 07:22 AM   #7622 (permalink)
sendler
Master EcoModder

Honda CBR250R FI Single - '11 Honda CBR250R
90 day: 105.14 mpg (US)

2001 Honda Insight stick - '01 Honda Insight manual
90 day: 60.68 mpg (US)

2009 Honda Fit auto - '09 Honda Fit Auto
90 day: 38.51 mpg (US)

PCX153 - '13 Honda PCX150
90 day: 104.48 mpg (US)

2015 Yamaha R3 - '15 Yamaha R3
90 day: 80.94 mpg (US)

Ninja650 - '19 Kawasaki Ninja 650
90 day: 72.57 mpg (US)
Thanked 1,315 Times in 968 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
It doesn't matter what production is without the context of load.If the world has been flying into a headwind since 1859,what happens if she starts flying in a tailwind? Do you think she'd need the same amount of 'fuel.'
Find a mechanical engineer to explain it to you.
Your information is not actionable! It's completely conditional/contextual.And your inability to grasp this concept makes you dangerous to the public at large.You've hit your Rumsfeldian moment.Just like Julian Simon.Just like Bjorn Lomberg.Just like Nate Hagens.
I've read studies by many authors. Most of them that can understand the complex interrelationships of the workings of modern civilization happen to be interdisciplinary scientists with an original formal training in engineering, physics or chemistry. Just as you correctly recommend. I suggest you take your own advice.
I have offered many suggestions on what to do. Which interestingly, are closely aligned with the vague references that you keep alluding to. But my information is supported by actual data and seeks to put forward an inventory of our actual opportunities and constraints. Reality. Which seems to have ripped at the images of your unsupported dreams and shocked you into a supercilious and defensive rabbit hole from which there is no return.
So, it has become obvious that engaging with you is continually wasting our time and I must resign to just placing you into an ignore status.

The Following User Says Thank You to sendler For This Useful Post:
aerohead (10-23-2019)