View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,222 Times in 4,649 Posts
'Feynman-Hawking Stipulation'

Been mostly on my back, in bed since October 9th.
One thing I could do was to 'read.'
I revisited Richard Feynman's lectures, and Stephen Hawking's books.
Inspired by, and in the spirit of their physics logic ,and respecting Ockham's Razor, I constructed this Feynman-Hawking-ism:
' The physical parameters necessary for the development and maintenance of attached flow cannot vary too far from where we actually find them.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
' The fact that attached flow does not exist for all situations imposes constraints upon the situations in which it does.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'The coincidences of fully-attached flow are supported by a parametric environment which satisfies the condition required for them to exist.'
The laws governing attached flow form a system that is extremely fine-tuned, and very little in physical law can be altered without destroying the possibility for maintaining attached flow.'
'Each link in the chain, and its order in the chain is necessary.'
'Do not believe that any who examine the evidence would fail to draw the inference that the laws of attached flow have been deliberately designed with regard to the consequences they produce around a given shape.'
' Physical attributes of successful extant designs exist to inform design strategies for new endeavors.'

Last edited by aerohead; 11-17-2022 at 04:30 PM.. Reason: add another 'ism'
The Following User Says Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
redpoint5 (10-28-2022)