You must sign in to add / modify vehicles in the EM garage
Efficiency log for: Maroon Megan - 1991 Toyota Paseo DOHC 16 valve EFI
- Lifetime Fuel Economy: 32.5 mpg (US), 7.2 L/100 km, 39 mpg (Imp)
- 90-day Fuel Economy: 32.5 mpg (US), 7.2 L/100 km, 39 mpg (Imp)
- 3-tank Fuel Economy: 32.6 mpg (US), 7.2 L/100 km, 39.2 mpg (Imp)
- EPA Combined Rating / % over rating: 27 mpg (US) / 20.3% (based on 90-day fuel economy)
- Total fills: 4
- Average cost per gal/L: $4.58 per gal (US); $1.21 per L (price data entered for 4 fill/s)
- Average cost per fill: $38.89
- Average distance cost: $0.14 per mi. / $0.09 per km
- Total fuel used: 33.93 gal (US), 128.4 L
- Total distance traveled: 1101.7 mi. / 1773 km
- Total cost: $155.56
- Total fuel saved vs. EPA: 6.9 gal. (US) / 26.1 L
- Total saved: $31.6 (based on avg. cost per gal./L)
- Average tank distance: 275.4 mi. / 443.3 km
7.93 gal (US)
6.6 gal (Imp)
($36.9 total for this fill)
|6.9 L/100 km
34.09 mpg (US)
40.95 mpg (Imp)
2.93 gal (US)/100 mi
9.25 gal (US)
7.7 gal (Imp)
($43.75 total for this fill)
|7.29 L/100 km
32.24 mpg (US)
38.74 mpg (Imp)
3.1 gal (US)/100 mi
Snow tires installed, with 32psi of pressure all around.
9.62 gal (US)
8.01 gal (Imp)
($43.32 total for this fill)
|7.4 L/100 km
31.78 mpg (US)
38.17 mpg (Imp)
3.15 gal (US)/100 mi
The first half of the tank was driven by my dad from Toronto to Niagara Falls and back one night. Roughly 250km of driving total.
The rest of the tank consisted of my 30 minute, rush hour, highway commute, to and from work everyday, along with the trips in town everyday.
At half a tank I adjusted the tire pressures on my Bridgestone Potenza RE910's (P175/65/R14) from ??psi to 36psi.
No modifications done
7.13 gal (US)
5.94 gal (Imp)
($31.59 total for this fill)
|7.38 L/100 km
31.9 mpg (US)
38.29 mpg (Imp)
3.14 gal (US)/100 mi
This is a late entry. The distance driven and fuel used are from memory but should be accurate considering how excited I was haha. The date i am unsure of.
No mods done to the car. Monday-Friday two 30 minute trips on the highway in rush hour, average speed of 80-100km/h. Odd trip in town, to and from my second job ect.
Combination of rolling stops, keeping momentum, closed throttle injector shut off, drafting, and engine on neutral coasting.
View: spreadsheet friendly fuel log output (for copy/paste)