bluetrooper: 1998 buick skylark custom
Displacement: 3.1 L
Fuel type: gasoline
Transmission: automatic
Curb weight: 3926 lbs
Coefficient of drag: 0.319
Frontal area: 25.33 sq.ft.
Instrumentation:
Description: a decent car i got for daily use i drive a lot and didnt want to rack up the miles on my nice car it now has 204XXX miles on it (07/2012) its blue and decently confortable and easy to drive long distances
Build Thread:
Current Mods: i removed antenna and side view mirror(passenger) with camera also use smaller windshield wipers and i also modded air intake and exhaust for easier airflow (use K&N) the car has also had the 2 front speakers removed plus some interrior trim and padding in trunk, also the foam under the carpet as well as 50% of the exhaust pipe. all interrior lights have been replaced with LED for energy efficency
some extra padding under dash that was just for "fluff" was removed. windshield washer system has also been removed, i never used it so saw no need for it. the front badge was removed too so about 100 to 200 lbs is out of the car and less electrical load is on the car when listening to the radio

Planned Mods: lower the car, rear wheel skirts underbody sheet metal aerodynamic windshield wipers driver side small mirror with camrea modification also will probably put the stock rims and tires back on also now plan on adding a hydrogen cell into the car for extra milage now that gas has upped to over $4 now every little penny counts
Official Fuel Economy Ratings
EPA city 17 mpg(US)
EPA highway 27 mpg(US)
EPA combined 22 mpg(US)

Actual Fuel Economy Performance
Lifetime 31.54 mpg(US)
Last 3 tanks 30.43 mpg(US)
90 days 31.54 mpg(US)
View Fuel Log
Last updated: Aug 05, 2012

(Created: 2012-07-10 22:16:39 / Modified: 2012-08-05 18:22:56)