You must sign in to add / modify vehicles in the EM garage
||2001 Honda Insight 5MT
|Coefficient of drag:
||Resurrected, was almost dead when purchased.
"Cutest car I've ever seen," according to a gas station attendant lady in Onondaga, Ontario.
Car SOLD in January 2017
- My co-worker bought it from me, so I'm trying to keep this up-to-date with the mods. She kept most of the ones I did, and uses the EFAS switch for EOC.
Upgraded EFAS switch (new software and circuitry)
Removed ScanGauge II
(To be replaced with OBDIIC&C)
Restored rear-window wiper
Coroplast Radiator Block
Removed a damaged aero panel on bottom
Upper Grill Block
Warm Air Intake
Lean Burn indicator on ScanGauge
New RE92s installed.
Elegant Forced Auto Stop switch is now functional and installed.
I am back to Insight rims, and I have a decent IMA now. I still don't have RE92's, but mpg is looking good.
ScanGauge II installed.
- EFAS switch for Engine Off Coast
- Coroplast underbody paneling on back
- Aluminum front underbody panel
- Removed radio antenna
- Window tint (less A/C use)
||- Coroplast radiator block (to be reinstalled when it gets cold)
|Official Fuel Economy Ratings
|Actual Fuel Economy Performance
|Last 3 tanks
||No data entered
|View Fuel Log
Last updated: Jan 18, 2017
(Created: 2016-04-23 09:22:36 / Modified: 2017-10-27 00:03:59)