Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2021, 05:36 PM   #31 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like an awesome deal. I'm sure he'll make the purchase. If not I'll be waiting. Thanks again.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 10-25-2021, 07:41 PM   #32 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Purchase

I didn't think I would be able to purchase this vehicle after being so late to this thread. That being said, the previous buyer backed out and Glenn contacted me then following day. We spoke on the phone for weeks, working out every scenario. I ended up purchasing the VX and it was delivered 4 days ago.

This car is a dream come true for me. I know if anyone was following this thread this car meant a lot to him and Kevin. Glenn went above and beyond for me. The car was purchased sight unseen. He represented it as best as anyone could. I just want to give him a shout out. Nothing was held back, not even why the previous buyer backed out.

That said. The vx is in a new home where "she" will be well taken care of.

P.s. I only have pictures of the unloading. The car is now on the east coast and the guy who delivered it was awesome (shout out to Bill). He was as helpful as Glenn.

)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20211021_203041_HDR.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	31389   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshots_2021-10-25-19-37-02.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	31390  
The Following User Says Thank You to Chnajo3000 For This Useful Post:
GJKH (10-25-2021)
Old 10-25-2021, 10:15 PM   #33 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Thumbs up

Very happy that the car is going to a VX enthusiast. Kevin wanted the car to go to someone who would not modify the car and I believe you are that person. Thanks for posting the photos.
Old 03-24-2022, 10:31 PM   #34 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Is this being resold near Atlanta? I just saw a craigslist with what looks like the identical car, but now it's $1700 higher price and little over 1000 more miles.

Possible scam listing??

atlanta. craigslist.org/eat/cto/d/ snellville-1992-honda-civic-vx/ 7461683813.html

Extremely Rare and very desirable 1992 Honda Civic VX Hatchback for sale. Original Family Owned Since New.
Have Original Purchase Paperwork. All Original Booklets and Manuals. Original Honda Window Sticker that lists all the options and car details. This Civic is 100% Stock and Unmolested. Extremely Clean inside and out. Never Modified.
Very Low and Original 155.000 Miles. Maintenance Records available as well. Extremely reliable and dependable.
These are getting very hard to find especially in this type of shape and condition. This is for a True Honda Enthusiast or Collector. Very strong 1.5 Liter 4 Cylinder engine that sounds amazing. 5 Speed Manual Transmission shifts perfect.
Very fun to drive, Fantastic Mechanical condition. Runs and drives amazing.

Has the Original Lightweight Alloy wheels, 4-wheel DBL Wishbone Suspension, Rack and Pinion Steering, Ventilated front disc-brakes, Drivers side airbag, Front Reclining Bucket Seats, Beverage Holder, Ice cold AC, Heating, Everything functions properly as it should. The interior is fully original as well. Has the Original Seats as well as the Original Honda Radio. Has the Electric Rear Window Defroster. Side window Defoggers, Day and Night Rear view mirror, Tachometer, Split-Fold Down Rear Seat Back, 2-Piece Rear Hatch, Chin-Spoiler, Roof Spoiler,

Clean Title on Hand. Please only serious buyers ready to purchase immediately contact. Lets not waste each others time. No Joy rides please. Reply above using craigslist e-mail system. Please Leave your phone number and I will give you a call as soon as possible.
Old 03-25-2022, 10:25 AM   #35 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Thanks for posting. I sold the car to a man from Tennessee, so the ad is most probably legitimate. And yes, it's the car in this thread
Old 03-27-2022, 09:23 PM   #36 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Looks like the private craigslist ad was pulled, now it's listed through a dealer called Motorcars Atlanta

It sucks seeing a vehicle being purchased solely for resale at an inflated price. The enthusiasts like myself, who would actually keep it original, and keep it forever....miss out.

youtube. com/watch?v=Y8zFZabgRBc&ab_channel=MotorcarsAtlanta

(copy link and remove the space before .com)
Old 03-29-2022, 12:49 PM   #37 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

The re-listed price is now 15,000 on FB Marketplace.

Reply  Post New Thread