Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #21 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo
Last 3: 27.29 mpg (US)

F150 - '94 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
90 day: 18.5 mpg (US)

Sport Coupe - '92 Ford Tempo GL
Last 3: 69.62 mpg (US)

ShWing! - '82 honda gold wing Interstate
90 day: 33.65 mpg (US)

Moon Unit - '98 Mercury Sable LX Wagon
90 day: 21.24 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chancy View Post
I believe anything is possible if you can believe it. Don't believe all the nay sayers since they will always be disagreeing with everything.
regards,
Chancy
Perhaps the Zoleco team has a spot for another dreamer?

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 06-19-2011, 12:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Sound like I am the NEW Dreamer....hahahaha

One post and I am labelled the NEW Dreamer...hahahha
Just for the record I am PROUD to be a DREAMER and a REALIST
Nice way to welcome new blood into the blender of modern thinking.
My question is did you watch the documentary? For every NEW Dreamer I can find a 10,000 naysayers. Maybe that's why dreamers leap ahead of the naysayers because they can believe and then DO the so called impossible.
As the documentary goes it is possible without having to coast down the highways of the world. Only believers will reach the limits without having to carry a 2 lb. boat around....At least the Zoleco team is trying and not listening to ALL the NAYSAYERS that are the majority of any society.

Here's another website to look at since why invent the wheel again for all the NAYSAYERS when it has be so eloquently shown....

index

Regards,
Chancy
Old 06-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #23 (permalink)
dcb
needs more cowbell

pimp mobile - '81 suzuki gs 250 t
90 day: 96.29 mpg (US)

schnitzel - '01 Volkswagen Golf TDI
90 day: 53.56 mpg (US)
Welcome to ecomodder.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #24 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Quote:
Maybe that's why dreamers leap ahead of the naysayers because they can believe and then DO the so called impossible.
Best of luck.

My only advise ...keep your objectivity about the evidence at hand.

In terms of a 200 MPG corroborator ... there are real world energy needs for aerodynamics , rolling resistance , friction , etc ... and there are real world limits to the amount of chemical energy per gallon of a particular fuel... like it or not.

We do still have more to learn ... absolutely ... but that doesn't mean science knows absolutely nothing either.

It is usually best to stand on the shoulders of giants ( as they say ) , learn from the others that have come before you ... if you are convinced a square wheel is better than a round one and just dismiss all the naysayers ... you will waste allot of time reproving what has already been proved before.

Regular Gasoline @ 200MPG @ 100% efficiency only has 180 wh/mile of energy to use to move a vehicle ... that is all it has ... the only way to get more energy per mile is to use a more energy dense fuel than regular gasoline ... that wh/mile energy limit puts a real world limit on the maximum amount of friction ( wind, rolling, etc. ) a vehicle can over come ... those are just some of the harsh realities ... and the highest peak efficiency I know of from a real world ICE is only about ~50% efficiency ... without more than 50% efficiency you only have 90wh/mile of energy to move with from regular gasoline @200MPG... like it or not.

Either way , best of luck ... but you will be more successful and make more progress if you remain objective with the evidence at hand.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

It's Possible to get 200 mpg.

As I have already stated the naysayers would be out in droves to dispute claims of 200 mpg.
Did you watch the documentary?
Did you go to the website and delve into the discoveries already made?
IF all the naysayers did then they would have some work to do to prove the claims wrong and also all the patents.
Here's another one for all the naysayers........................
You will definitely enjoy this one since it has nothing to do with a 200 mpg carb BUT
it will show that DEFINITELY EVERYTHING is POSSIBLE

Enjoy

Regards,
Chancy
Old 06-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #26 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

Angie - '08 Infiniti G35 X
90 day: 22.03 mpg (US)
Quote:
As I have already stated the naysayers would be out in droves to dispute claims of 200 mpg.
Did you watch the documentary?
Did you go to the website and delve into the discoveries already made?
Who's documentary? Who's discoveries?

because everything that's in documentaries is true, right? (creation vs. evolution for example, but let's stear clear of that one)

most of the BS gas mileage stuff that's sold is "Backed by certified lab testing" - enough said

Quote:
IF all the naysayers did then they would have some work to do to prove the claims wrong and also all the patents.
Science proves it wrong all the time(several of the posts on this topic in particular mention the science), you're just blind to people telling you that you're wrong.

since you are so confident, how about you design one and prove that the actual amount of energy in a gallon of gas is more than scientists already proved long ago?

Old 06-19-2011, 07:06 PM   #27 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

You're right the light bulb didn't come on......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joenavy85 View Post
Who's documentary? Who's discoveries?
because everything that's in documentaries is true, right? (creation vs. evolution for example, but let's stear clear of that one)
most of the BS gas mileage stuff that's sold is "Backed by certified lab testing" - enough said
Science proves it wrong all the time(several of the posts on this topic in particular mention the science), you're just blind to people telling you that you're wrong.
since you are so confident, how about you design one and prove that the actual amount of energy in a gallon of gas is more than scientists already proved long ago?
YES, I am very confident! That's why I turned the light bulb on here. ..Oh ya you never saw it....it's been going for 110 years BUT just wait a light bulb cannot possibly last more than a couple of years......this is what scientist have been telling us forever and one little tiny light bulb proved all the scientists WRONG!!
PS I can see that you want me to read all the posts in the thread which I have done and I can see that you have not watched the documentary since you would have known who produced it and documented the history since '39.
Since you never watched the documentary you NEVER SAW what was presented in plain english for anyone to learn from....you're right I am blind and can't see....that's why I turned on the light bulb for all the naysayers to brighten the room full of possibilities.....Now I know why they call the naysayers SHEEPLE. Stay asleep and miss all the exciting discoveries over the past 70 years.
OR look at the the evidence that I have posted of great science including the light bulb.....
Regards,
Chancy
Old 06-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #28 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

I could say so much here, but I choose to leave politics off of my posts. Well, since you are clearly "The Man", I bow down to your vast knowledge that is clearly superior to every chemical scientist from the past Century. You can't bend something's chemical properties to make your numbers higher or lower, plain and simple it's been shown time and time again that a gallon of gas has 33.41 kWh of energy, always has, always will, end of story.

Old 06-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
Making Ecomods a G thing

and as far as the bulb goes, I've seen the bulb itself, therefore had no need to watch the video

Old 06-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #30 (permalink)
(:

Blue - '93 Ford Tempo
Last 3: 27.29 mpg (US)

F150 - '94 Ford F150 XLT 4x4
90 day: 18.5 mpg (US)

Sport Coupe - '92 Ford Tempo GL
Last 3: 69.62 mpg (US)

ShWing! - '82 honda gold wing Interstate
90 day: 33.65 mpg (US)

Moon Unit - '98 Mercury Sable LX Wagon
90 day: 21.24 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,218 Posts
It is possible to get 200 mpg and it is possible for a bulb to go 110 years. Science does say those are possible. You are trying to discredit science with fairy dust. You will not go very far that way.

Reply  Post New Thread