Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2018, 04:23 PM   #2491 (permalink)
Banned

You accused me of racism after I talk about forbidde crap (real crap like violent criminals and deep drug users) people of have kids.
Strange... in other ocasion you said to be in favor of refuse employ for any reason someone (boss) wishes (color, gender, sexual orientation, aethetic look etc...).

Incentives, a lot, would be a good start.
For violent sociopaths, recidivist rapists, and extreme dependent drug users who already had children while using drugs, and refused incentives to surch methods of birt control (surgeri or device implanted) there would be compulsory.

On Brazil we had cases of a crack user woman, prostitute herself, refused treatment to drug dependance, and had already 6 kids, and they born with problems.
Guess what the left wing journalists said ? The accused the doctors of broke her rights ? What about the rights of the kids to a good and clean uterus, a family ?

About temporary..if the "crapness condition" could be reversed... But sociopaths don't change, serial rapist also don't change.
I agree that such politics can't be used to just forget about help people. Yes, a lot of crap people, despite be crap, needs help, cause not all crap people are necesserely evil or uncorrectable.

Last edited by All Darc; 08-20-2018 at 04:30 PM..

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 08-20-2018, 04:44 PM   #2492 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Prius Plug-in - '12 Toyota Prius Plug-in
90 day: 57.64 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)
Thanked 4,380 Times in 3,354 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
You accused me of racism after I talk about forbidde crap (real crap like violent criminals and deep drug users) people of have kids.
No, I never accused you of racism. If you believe I did, please quote that so that I may correct it. As I say, I think there was just a misunderstanding.

Quote:
Strange... in other ocasion you said to be in favor of refuse employ for any reason someone (boss) wishes (color, gender, sexual orientation, aethetic look etc...).
I don't think I said that, but private employers should be allowed to discriminate as they see fit. Government should not though because they are to be impartial. We already allow discrimination despite laws forbidding it. We allow Hooters to hire female waitresses when the law says that any qualified person must be considered. Only Mexicans work at the Mexican restaurants around here. Etc, etc.

My reasoning for allowing a business to discriminate is not because I want to see more racism, but precisely because it exposes racism. By outlawing it discrimination still happens, but instead the employer just says that the candidates didn't fulfill their requirements, or would otherwise not be a good fit. Forcing someone to be the boss of someone else that they hate will not be good either.

I still don't know what this has to do with restricting reproduction, or the broader discussion of climate change.

Quote:
Incentives, a lot, would be a good start.
For violent sociopaths, recidivist rapists, and extreme dependent drug users who already had children while using drugs, and refused incentives to surch methods of birt control (surgeri or device implanted) there would be compulsory.

On Brazil we had cases of a crack user woman, prostitute herself, refused treatment to drug dependance, and had already 6 kids, and they born with problems.
Guess what the left wing journalists said ? The accused the doctors of broke her rights ? What about the rights of the kids to a good and clean uterus, a family ?
I might be for certain compulsory and reversible methods of birth control, but first I want to see what the outcome of making it available for free would be. I imagine most prostitutes don't want kids in the first place, so they would be inclined to voluntarily accept birth control.

Rapist should just be locked away for a long time. Repeat rapists should be locked away forever. Violent sociopaths should likewise be locked away if they commit violent crimes. Drug abusers should temporarily lose custody of their children and undergo treatment until they can prove they are clean.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Old 08-20-2018, 05:37 PM   #2493 (permalink)
Banned

Drug treatments are a sh...t, since medicine in this field (toxic dependance) it's a sh...t. They cannot reverse brain damage that leads to compulsion and addiction. In many cases even years after abstinence the brain chemical balances never recovery, and people in such cases strogles not just psychologically but neurologic, every day, to don't use drug.

Like I use to say, medicine, despite we are in 21 century, it's still a sh...t
So, such people should be periodically monitored, checked, if things are right, in case they require motherhood/prenthood.

One problem, a huge one, is that such culture it's saw as heroes, like hippies fighting government. Hippies left a legacy of sh...t. Today people are greed, no peace, no love, only drugs and promiscuous behavior, only the bad side of hippie culture.

It's easier to help people in huggry than people in crap. By the way, in USA noone are huggry. The goverment pay some money to people have a small compact shelter and food. And a lot of people use the shelter and money to buy drugs or sell drugs.

Last edited by All Darc; 08-20-2018 at 06:34 PM..

Old 08-20-2018, 06:29 PM   #2494 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Yeah, medicine has a long way to go, that's for sure. The brain is among the least well known areas of biology.

That said, people can do well enough when they aren't on drugs to raise a family. My cousin was doing well when he wasn't on drugs and had a job at a restaurant. He had at least 2 solid years of doing well. As his health deteriorated due to complications from diabetes and a lifetime of abusing his body, his mental state also deteriorated. He died last week at the age of 43. He's the type that the more money he had, the more he'd abuse his body and neglect all responsibility. The 2 worst things to happen to him was getting a $65k insurance settlement, and getting $100k inheritance. Money was gone within a couple months in both cases.

Agreed about culture promoting some gross ideas. Single parents are seen as heros instead of one of the most difficult things a person could do, and among the most difficult obstacles a child can face to having a healthy and productive life. That's not to say that single parents are necessarily to blame, or that there aren't great single parents, but culture should not accept this as a normal and healthy thing to do.

You're absolutely right that nobody in the US is hungry unless they put themselves in that position. Heck, we allow restaurant pizza to be eligible for food assistance programs! I never got pizza before when I was only making $40k/yr because it was an expense I shouldn't have.

We shouldn't give food vouchers, but instead actual food items from an approved list of staple foods. Pizza is for people who can afford to buy it, not a necessity.

Last edited by redpoint5; 08-20-2018 at 06:34 PM..

Old 08-20-2018, 06:53 PM   #2495 (permalink)
Banned

Blame the 80's too. Their idolatry for the stupid guy and the bit...h girl.

Maybe your cousin was addicted not just to drugs. If he spent money so fast maybe he had bipolar too, or something similar to gambling. Perhaps he had a addiction to be praised, and people spendin money are praised by "friends" (trying to get a piece of the pie) and by girls (stripers/prostitutes or common girls who date rich guys).

I saw people performing dumpster diving. On USA garbage it's not really garbage. Things still good for eat, stil in sealled packages.
if you want true garbage on USA you need to turn TV ON.

Are you against women who search sperm banks for independent motherhood ?

Is pizza expensive in USA???
Burguers are cheap on USA.. also fried chicken...

Is 3000 dollars for month a low income for USA standart ??? Not enough for eat pizza ?

Some single mothers just got money from rich guys, after get pregnant. Some even planned it.

Last edited by All Darc; 08-20-2018 at 07:17 PM..

Old 08-20-2018, 07:11 PM   #2496 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Mica Blue - '05 Scion xA RS 2.0
Team Toyota
90 day: 42.48 mpg (US)

Forest - '15 Nissan Leaf S
Team Nissan
90 day: 156.46 mpg (US)

Number 7 - '15 VW e-Golf SEL
TEAM VW AUDI Group
90 day: 155.81 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,950 Times in 1,844 Posts
Several ways that climate change (and factory farming) is having multiple effects on life:

https://loe.org/shows/shows.html?programID=18-P13-00033

This segment in particular, about how we have lost (at least) 75% of flying insects since just 1989:

https://loe.org/shows/shows.html?pro...00033#feature1

Quote:
GOULSON: So, flying insects, most insects, they make of the bulk of life on Earth. About two-thirds of all species we know are insects. They pollinate more than 80 percent of all the plant species on Earth, so if we lose the flying insects we will lose all the flowers on Earth, literally all of them. Flowers evolved to attract insects, that's why we have them. Three quarters of our crops need pollinating by flying insects. So, we’d have a world without most fruit and vegetables. They do other things too. They help to keep pests under control. They recycle dung and so on, and they're food for the majority of other creatures. So, even if you hate insects and many people do, but most people think birds are rather attractive and like to see them in the garden or whatever. Well, most birds -- at some stage of their life -- cycle eat insects. Almost all reptiles, amphibians, aquatic fish, bats, lots of small mammals, all depend on insects. So, essentially take away the insects and everything else is going to collapse.

http://neilblanchard.blogspot.com/

Old 08-20-2018, 07:41 PM   #2497 (permalink)
Banned

Bees... maybe the bees resistant to pesticides are less fertile. Maybe some hormone some chemistry that are linked to fertility it's also connceted to low tolerance to some kind of pesticide largely used.
Just my bet...

I remamber a female teacher of biology, and how enthusiastically she was teaching about bees life cycle/reproduction, when she happily and sarcasticly said that the male bees was killed just to satisfy the single gueen bee.
Years later I found her Facebook, and saw his husband. He didn't look like a very good guy, and she didn't look like happy with hin in the photographs.

Maybe male bees discovered feminism...

Last edited by All Darc; 08-20-2018 at 07:59 PM..

Old 08-20-2018, 08:52 PM   #2498 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Blame the 80's too...

Maybe your cousin was addicted not just to drugs...

Are you against women who search sperm banks for independent motherhood ?

Is pizza expensive in USA???
Burguers are cheap on USA.. also fried chicken...

Is 3000 dollars for month a low income for USA standart ??? Not enough for eat pizza ?
Blame every age that came before us. There will never be a perfect age.

My cousin lost his mom during his teenage years and started drug use young. I've been told your mental maturity stops progressing at the age you take serious drugs, though I don't know the truth in that. It may just be that less mature people are more likely to get addicted to drugs.

I'm personally against women choosing to become a single parent, but I wouldn't enact a law to forbid them from doing so. My advice would always be that 2 parents is best.

The pizza I'm referring to is about $18 for a 16" diameter. It can feed 3 adults, so $6 for a meal isn't too bad. Still not a great way to spend taxpayer money.

$3k per month is enough to afford pizza for most people in the US, but I'm extremely frugal. I'd rather spend money on something that lasts longer like memories, or a physical object, than creating human excrement. My point is that pizza is not a right, it's a luxury that those willing to pay for it should have.

Old 08-21-2018, 01:22 AM   #2499 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,554 Times in 7,041 Posts
Well, this conversation is moving right along.

Allow me to referee. redpoint5 said:
Quote:
No, it's not easy to define at all. You'd get racists saying "clearly black people are worse"...
All Darc said:
Quote:
Tell me where I said black people are crap ?
Point in my text, please.
Then readpint5 asys:
Quote:
I didn't say you said black people are crap. Please point out where I said that. Probably just a misunderstanding.
Then neither of you do. I award no points either way.
_______

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc
If someone have no capability of be a decent mother or decent father, they should have no kids, since kids also have rights.
This is wrong. They are chattel. They have no [civil] rights until majority. This can be unfair to the children suffering under suboptimal parenting, but it's the law.

Quote:
I'm surprised with people against sterilization of crap people (who already did sh...t) but are in favor of such people make a abortion how many times they wish, even after 12 weeks (when fetus feel pain).
None of my business, I was kicked out of the gene pool in the eighties; but IMHO the line is drawn at 42 days. When the brain is flooded with DMT.

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
redpoint5 (08-21-2018)
Old 08-21-2018, 01:49 AM   #2500 (permalink)
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I thought they resolved that--or stop caring--well enough amongst themselves.

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Tags
lies, opinion, reality, scam