Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Off-Topic > The Lounge
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2019, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Fat bitc...h girl.

Yes, I said fat bitc...h in the title of this thread Quite sexist and fatphobic. Just to be politically incorrect. WHy not??? It's just a expression and not a ideology against women and fat women. In the same way a woman could think "horn bony guy" about a unkind man.

Well, let me explain. It's about a fat woman (but could also be a bony slin man) without shame on face, annoying consumer (me) forgething she was there as representative of the company, and not in a bar drinking and speaking very loud, anoying a lot and making hard to understand what another attendant was saying, since sound polution was very high with she and other employes that had finished work but joined together to create a hell noise there in the Cell Phone agency.
I don't use to be angry about fat people, as I was one myself until 16 years old and know how it's hard, and also not against women. But we all think or try to think in association with some pejorative thing when we feel badly treated. For example, If I make something wrong to another person, the person will be right to think or grumble :"This long hair mother f..." It's natural to spot something when we are angry and try to use it.

Wel, I was there, and after minuter of the employes annoying, and even making difficult the job of the decent employer who was righfully attending, I spoke laud to them saying they were not in a dirt pub ("boteco" on Brazil's language). Well, one fat woman, who was one of them seaking very loud, as a hell, felt I was wrong for interrumpt her and their co-workers friends. Yes, the bi.tch said I was wrong for anoy she, while she was behaving like in a party.
I said I would complain against her, or press charges, or charges agaisnt her for the company, and she freakly said : Go ahead.

Now you can see why Brazil it's a violent country, since people who are wrong act like if they was right. They have no conscience of dutty. The other persons (who worked there) who was speaking very loud got quiet after I complained, but she was a bit...ch. She deserves to lost the job or a temporary suspension.
In USA or Europe I bet I could go to court and get money for such things, if I had on tape. But on Brazil, I bet if go to police people will laught ir get angry for anoy police with such thing. And the cell phone company probably will not give proper attention for a complain, unless I was rich or famous.

On Brazil we have bad/evil people who use money and power ot humiliate others, or scape the law, and it's what we called "carteirada" (use money power or position to opress or get away of law or get away of law authorities --- sort of "flash the badge".). But we also have a negative thing from people in lower position (in relation to the rich powerfull evil ones). It's the kind of people who just respect people with power, who just are afraid of people with power, or who just respect others for some interest.

The work shift it's up 18:00, but I went 12 minutes before and the attendent hadn't solved the problem yet, and on Brazil the rules say that for the client in such circustance they need to finish the work. Anyway the other women was attending and the fat bitc...t and their workers friends started a crazy Behavior yealling load laughts like people behave in dirty pubs. She was wrong, and if her shift was over, she should go out and not disturb the others inside the company room.

When that fat b... looked to me and had the audacious cret...in face to tell me that was me who anoyed her conversation (crazy loud talk) I felt desire to call her of 20 or more very ugly names. I looked to the kind and profetional (elegant workstyle of be) woman who was attending and said that if I called she (the other worker) of pudgy, I would be sued for fatphobia.

Well, that's Brazil... People have no respect for workspace, no ethic, don't care if they are anoying other people around. Even inside airplanes, yes, you can find videos of brazilians yelling and behaving like a mob inside jet airplanes during flight.
Or even video of people from publich health service showing the middle finger to the cell phone camera of a guy (recording) who didn't got response for his questions. Not intimidated even by cell phone recording... Sh...thole country... And not because it's poor country, but because of our f... scr...w-up culture.

What would you had done in my place????

Last edited by All Darc; 10-14-2019 at 09:35 PM..
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 10-15-2019, 01:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Master procastinator

Turan turan - '09 Volkswagen Touran Freestyle

Combot - '04 Opel Combo Tour
90 day: 40.37 mpg (US)
In a very finnish way, i would of bit my lip, stayed quiet and grumble afterwards to a friend

When i'm on the phone, at work, trying to solve problems regarding factory and there happens to be a bunch of "extras" in the room talking too damn loud so i cant hear what the other person is saying on the phone, i have said loud: "I'M SORRY WHAT WAS THAT, I CAN'T HEAR YOU BECAUSE OF THESE APES MAKING A RACKET HERE"
Usually does the trick.
Old 10-15-2019, 08:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

The place was for attending clients, a room for personal attendance, and not a factory, and they stayed there making "racket" like monkey.

If wasn't a fat bitc...h girl but a man, I would feel desire to broke his nose in case he freakly tell me I annoyed his loud talking. But I'm civilized and would not do it, just feel.
Such people should be fired. Thyere is not jsut the cultural trash of Brazil, but the crap laws that make very to fire a horrible behavior worker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iikhod View Post
In a very finnish way, i would of bit my lip, stayed quiet and grumble afterwards to a friend

When i'm on the phone, at work, trying to solve problems regarding factory and there happens to be a bunch of "extras" in the room talking too damn loud so i cant hear what the other person is saying on the phone, i have said loud: "I'M SORRY WHAT WAS THAT, I CAN'T HEAR YOU BECAUSE OF THESE APES MAKING A RACKET HERE"
Usually does the trick.
Old 10-15-2019, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Prius Plug-in - '12 Toyota Prius Plug-in
90 day: 57.64 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)
Thanked 4,379 Times in 3,354 Posts
Among the things I'm most ashamed of is the time a group of us were walking in a college town, and a guy across the street yelled to the women in our group to come over to his side so he could do sexually explicit things.

It pissed me off, so I yelled the thing I figured would most anger the guy and used the N-word; the only time I had ever uttered the word. The point wasn't that I hated that he was black, but rather hated that he would act so inappropriately to strangers. It doesn't justify the way I handled it because I completely lost my cool. There's a way to express what is appropriate behavior and what is not without resorting to name calling and threats of violence (or other extreme action).

If the women were merely annoying, and not hindering the business I was attending to, I'd probably just ignore it because people don't annoy me very easily when I can see their intent is to enjoy themselves and not to be malicious. Being annoyed gives others too much power. That said, if their behavior was disrupting the ability to attend to the business at hand, I'd have asked that they quiet down or go somewhere else. Minimum necessary force to affect the change that needs to happen.

Of course, if I let something annoy me to the point of anger, I lose my ability to approach calmly and politely. Best to make your wishes known well before reaching that point.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

Last edited by redpoint5; 10-15-2019 at 01:01 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redpoint5 For This Useful Post:
slowmover (10-16-2019), Xist (10-17-2019)
Old 10-15-2019, 12:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master procastinator

Turan turan - '09 Volkswagen Touran Freestyle

Combot - '04 Opel Combo Tour
90 day: 40.37 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post

Of course, if I let something annoy me to the point of anger, I lose my ability to approach calmly and politely. Best to make your wishes known well before reaching that point.
This is a solid piece of advice right here.
The Following User Says Thank You to iikhod For This Useful Post:
slowmover (10-16-2019)
Old 10-15-2019, 12:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

I didn't called "fat bitc...h" at her face" !!!
I just said to other employe, a nice woman who was assisting, that the chubby woman would see one thing (charges against her to the company).
The explanation I made, about the prejudice words, was more to place here in this thread.

I was anoyed because the place already had noise of a air refresh system, and plus the very loud histeric laughs, this reach the point to became difficult to listen to the nice employe woman who was assisting.
And I could even complain a bit about the nice employe woman, since she did not request her co-workers to stope the crazy noise they were making. She probably feel afraid of request it to them, since on Brazil workes-co-workers can be vengeful or confuse request rights as a statement of authority.

I didn't lost controll. I just said firmly that the place wasn't a dirty pub. On Brazil, "boteco" (I said dirty pub) it's something like that where :

Usually with people drunk and without proper manners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Among the things I'm most ashamed of is the time a group of us were walking in a college town, and a guy across the street yelled to the women in our group to come over to his side so he could do sexually explicit things.

It pissed me off, so I yelled the thing I figured would most anger the guy and used the N-word; the only time I had ever said it. The point wasn't that I hated that he was black, but rather hated that he would act so inappropriately to strangers. It doesn't justify the way I handled it because I completely lost my cool. There's a way to express what is appropriate behavior and what is not without resorting to name calling and threats of violence (or other extreme action).

If the women were merely annoying, and not hindering the business I was attending to, I'd probably just ignore it because people don't annoy me very easily when I can see their intent is to enjoy themselves and not to be malicious. Being annoyed gives others too much power. That said, if their behavior was disrupting the ability to attend to the business at hand, I'd have asked that they quiet down or go somewhere else. Minimum necessary force to affect the change that needs to happen.

Last edited by All Darc; 10-15-2019 at 03:57 PM..
Old 10-15-2019, 03:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,447 Posts
Nowadays with all that fat-positivity BS catering mostly to women, sometimes I prefer to refuse dealing with a fat woman because I already expect them to do something wrong and try to put the blame on me. Not that I really care about their weight or their likelyhood to die from a heart condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iikhod View Post
Usually does the trick.
The only trick it would do here in the POS Brazil would be to get you arrested for "racism" due to all the blacks who could take offense as if you were talking about them and sue you, plus some wannabe-African halfies.
Old 10-15-2019, 04:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned

Years ago I sed to say the word "monkey" a lot., Indeed I use to say "bunch of monkeys", but wasn't to black people but to overal people of all colors who had bad behavior or ignore rules or didn't respect other people.

Today I could be arrested, even if not using it to race in any way.

There are many fat persons, with great respect and nice characters. But I will not prejudge someone as be nice just because he/she is fat, or just because is slin.
But I supose you are right about radical brzilian leftwing turn a lot of people anger, free anger. Now with PT kicked we also see right wing turnig people anger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
Nowadays with all that fat-positivity BS catering mostly to women, sometimes I prefer to refuse dealing with a fat woman because I already expect them to do something wrong and try to put the blame on me. Not that I really care about their weight or their likelyhood to die from a heart condition.

The only trick it would do here in the POS Brazil would be to get you arrested for "racism" due to all the blacks who could take offense as if you were talking about them and sue you, plus some wannabe-African halfies.
Old 10-15-2019, 04:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Prius Plug-in - '12 Toyota Prius Plug-in
90 day: 57.64 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)
Thanked 4,379 Times in 3,354 Posts
I mostly just call my daughter monkey.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!
The Following User Says Thank You to redpoint5 For This Useful Post:
Xist (10-17-2019)
Old 10-15-2019, 04:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
It's all about Diesel

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,447 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Today I could be arrested, even if not using it to race in any way.
Even if you use some reference to other animals, or simply refer to annoying people regardless of race as "savages", there will be someone trying to make it sound troublesome...

Quote:
There are many fat persons, with great respect and nice characters.
Too bad one of my cousins who is fat embraced the "fat-positive" bandwagon...

Quote:
I supose you are right about radical brzilian leftwing turn a lot of people anger, free anger. Now with PT kicked we also see right wing turnig people anger.
I doubt any unsatisfaction against our current president Jair Bolsonaro will ever reach the same extent that it reached against PT and its satellites... But anyway, regardless of political affiliations, anyone who embraces the "eternal victimhood" ideology embraced by the left wing becomes annoying to some extent. You don't see so many Japs whining about the way their ancestors were enslaved by debt when they were brought to Brazil to pick coffee and seeking for so-called "reparations", for example, and neither Jews trying to hold every German, Italian or Japanese accountable for what Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito did in WW2. Now that everyone is supposed to be free and have chances to succeed by oneself's own endeavour, there is no reason for all the left-leaning attempts to single-out people by race or other biological features such as being male or female.

Reply  Post New Thread