Go Back   EcoModder Forum > EcoModding > The Unicorn Corral
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #71 (permalink)
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
Wow, I'm amazed. All this guy needs to do is perform a simple task, costing nothing and taking a few hours at most, to completely shut everyone up in here and have us all reaching for the Arm & Hammer. He can spend $1,500, and months of time building his HHO system, countless hours shooting videos and spewing pseudo science babble, but when it comes to simply doing an accurate real test, don't got time for it. Doing a video on the way to the airport will have to suffice.

Honestly, I believe the depth of your self-delusion is bottomless. I won’t even honor you by trying to point out the basic laws of physics your claims violate, your head is so full of crappy weird ideas, I think the train to reality based science left your station long ago.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 04-21-2011, 05:10 PM   #72 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

iNXS - '10 Opel Zafira 111 Anniversary

Suzi - '02 Suzuki Swift GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
Dude, it's cool, it's the Unicorn Corral.
We need to come up with a smiley that rides a unicorn...
The Following User Says Thank You to t vago For This Useful Post:
Joenavy85 (04-21-2011)
Old 04-22-2011, 08:08 AM   #73 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Old 04-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #74 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

like i said, i didn't come here to sell anything or convince anyone to do anything. im just here sharing what im doing. and nobody can judge this or prove it wrong because im the first to re-tune my car to correctly run and benefit from HHO including advancing the timing and tuning lean ect...

so sad to see so much of you trapped in that little box. am i the only one doing this still after 4 years? hahahaaa

the more i advance in this system and make it more and more efficient i will forever post my findings. you can cry all you want
Old 04-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #75 (permalink)
UFO
Master EcoModder

Colorado - '17 Chevrolet Colorado 4x4 LT
90 day: 23.07 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard_lyew View Post
so sad to see so much of you trapped in that little box. am i the only one doing this still after 4 years? hahahaaa

the more i advance in this system and make it more and more efficient i will forever post my findings. you can cry all you want
Wow, I've not heard this supporting argument before. You think you operate "out of the box"? The reason you are the only one doing it is most everyone else has finally figured out that it's a unicorn.

Don't believe everything you think, in your case I would be more skeptical than that.
Old 04-22-2011, 02:53 PM   #76 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

Quote:
I have to wonder... if you're the ONLY person to have managed this feat in 4 years, then why is that? IF you have this wonderful secret that is sooooo wonderful that you need to brag about it, then why not show us how you did it?

Oh, that's right. You need to feel superior to... somebody, don't you? Especially if your "wonderful secret" can't be duplicated because you're trying to either bilk some sucker out of his money, or if you are not man enough to admit that your HHO contraption doesn't work after all.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:25 PM   #77 (permalink)
Master EcoModder

honda cb125 - '74 Honda CB 125 S1
90 day: 79.71 mpg (US)

green wedge - '81 Commuter Vehicles Inc. Commuti-Car

Blue VX - '93 Honda Civic VX
Fact of the matter is that it's easy to prove if something like this works or not and so far this has not happened and I think what baffles and frustrates everyone here on Ecomodder so much is that there is no proof and the information for any of us to fully test it our selves is being held back.
Look at all the people who have spent their live savings and countless years trying to make perpetual motion machines and other contraptions, when it's so easy to test it the results.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:59 AM   #78 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

everybody clam down geez. im getting one of the scan tool soon that will tell my MPG and im installing it right next to my AFC so both screens will show in the coming videos at the same time.

for now just relax and try not to get a heart attack. im busy doing a few SUV's and ill see if its ok with the owners to post them on youtube.
Old 04-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #79 (permalink)
MPGuino Supporter

Quote:
everybody clam down geez. im getting one of the scan tool soon that will tell my MPG and im installing it right next to my AFC so both screens will show in the coming videos at the same time.

for now just relax and try not to get a heart attack. im busy doing a few SUV's and ill see if its ok with the owners to post them on youtube.
Whatever, dude.

4 years, and you can't even afford a $60 scan tool? Or are you having trouble filming the team of unicorns pulling your car forward?
Old 04-23-2011, 12:43 PM   #80 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
It all makes sense now. Why would anybody make such ridiculous claims they can't back up about a device that clearly doesn't work? Because he's got something to sell to the next poor sucker. I hope you have a good lawyer because you're opening yourself up to liability not just from customers but also local and federal authorities.
Good luck

Last edited by tjts1; 04-23-2011 at 02:07 PM..
Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
eco friendly, ecotec, hho, hydrogen, hypermiler, lean burn, rip-off, scam