Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2008, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Red Egg - '95 Ford Aspire
90 day: 38.51 mpg (US)

Dodge SRT-4 - '04 Dodge Neon SRT-4 2.4L Turbo
90 day: 26.24 mpg (US)
fs so cal; set of four vx wheels and old tires

250 bucks...i need to clear out space...the tires on the vx wheels should be replaced, but ive driven on them about 2000 miles no problems. they are mismatched brands but the aspire does great up to 80mph as is. i acetoned the wheels and hit them with a few light coats of aluminum/silver enamel and was happy with the outcome. i wont take the tires off so this is a pretty much semi local sale, cash and carry. shipping is too much of a hassle unless you are just dying to get these and make it worth my while. i have awsesome feedback on other forums and my ebay name is canikissyouhello. if no one bites they are going to go on craigslist.

i know scores of people on here just sign on and browse to insult and not provide any help to anyone, so let me be the first to say that it took me about 3 months off and on to locate just 2 vx wheels. i know some junkyards sell them for a song but these wheels are a total ***** to find, so keep your lowball comments to other threads thanks.

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 09-19-2008, 08:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to Nden Send a message via Yahoo to Nden
bump for a helpfull ecomodder

http://www.deantaber.com
Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
civic, honda