EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://ecomodder.com/forum/sale.html)
-   -   1974 Renault R12 station wagon FOR SALE (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/1974-renault-r12-station-wagon-sale-16513.html)

eurostyledacia 03-19-2011 10:38 PM

1974 Renault R12 station wagon FOR SALE

5 Attachment(s)
i have a rare renault r12 1.6liter station wagon for sale, it is in really good shape for the year that it is, needs some TLC tune up , belts, plugs, etc, car runs but needs a mechanical fuel pump as it went dry, starts up with direct gas to the line, good tires, needs some brakemaster cylinder work it leaks, driveaxles in good shape ,needs lowerball joints, , it is a manual transmission interior is leather and it is in really good shape no cracks on the dash only on the drivers seat, it shows around 74kmi, 3000$

the car is located in Phoenix Arizona, i hate to let this go but i need to clean out my yard.... thanx for looking.

Laurentiu 05-15-2011 08:09 PM

Wow ! Amazing to see they actually exported this to the US. This is the exact same models as the Dacia 1300 "Break" (aka station-wagon)

In Romania you can find literally thousands of these because it was the ONLY car sold to Romanians in communist times (it was built locally).

I didn't think they made it to the USA as well :) My father had a sedan version , it was able of 35-40 MPG but they were notorious for unreliability of the engine. Maybe the US version was upgraded.

Good luck with your sale, i hope someone restores it :)

Rusty Marina 05-15-2011 08:51 PM

Looks like the same 1397cc engine they used in LeCars; thought some of those 12s (15s & 17s) used the 1565cc Hemi

eurostyledacia 05-15-2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty Marina (Post 238641)
Looks like the same 1397cc engine they used in LeCars; thought some of those 12s (15s & 17s) used the 1565cc Hemi

it is actually the 1.6l motor

Rusty Marina 05-15-2011 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eurostyledacia (Post 238668)
it is actually the 1.6l motor

If the economy was not so bad I'd grab it, already have three French cars

eurostyledacia 05-15-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurentiu (Post 238637)
Wow ! Amazing to see they actually exported this to the US. This is the exact same models as the Dacia 1300 "Break" (aka station-wagon)

In Romania you can find literally thousands of these because it was the ONLY car sold to Romanians in communist times (it was built locally).

I didn't think they made it to the USA as well :) My father had a sedan version , it was able of 35-40 MPG but they were notorious for unreliability of the engine. Maybe the US version was upgraded.

thanx this is kinda the same as the break but it was built in france for the US market back in the 70's a lot of r12's were sold here for around 2900-3500$ they were very good cars not like the cheap romanian version , i actually have a Dacia 1300 from romania it was imported in the 70's by original owners and i acquired it i'm restoring it now , thanx for looking,

eurostyledacia 05-15-2011 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty Marina (Post 238678)
If the economy was not so bad I'd grab it, already have three French cars

you give me 2800 and its yours

eurostyledacia 01-04-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurentiu (Post 238637)

thanx well france exported lots of renault r12 and all other models, this does not compare with the Dacia because it has a bigger engine for usa roads compared to the 1.3 and 1.4 standard dacia motor... these are stronger longer lasting built cars