Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Honda Head

Rescue Toaster - '90 Honda Civic
90 day: 40.92 mpg (US)
d15z1 + HF trans AND running 4 speed civic for sale. NJ

hello everyone, unfortunately i never got to all the way assemble this project, and i am being forced to move where i can not take this car+motor project. I still have my daily driver crx but this was going to be the King Kong build of both cargo room+fuel effeciency

d15z1 motor, compression tested good, has working alternator, BRAND NEW timing belt kit (installed after i bought motor, never installed). approx 200k miles i believe, purchased from slownugly, a member here

1988 HF transmission (smaller input shaft), 120k miles, was in good working car

BRAND NEW matching clutch set and fly wheel for this trans and engine combo. Never taken out of box

also includes spare obd 1 distributor and wiring harness

Would love to sell the whole thing as a UNIT, so hit me with offers. will deliver car or dxrive train within a reasonable distance, i am out of work right now. this breaks my heart but hey gotta do what ya gotta do! send me a call or text 732.318.9542 or EMAIL me at roxkstaring@gmail.com

THE CAR is a 1990 honda civic hatchback, 168k miles. Ive owned it since 139k. This car has hauled my bands gear to countless shows, delivered pizza, carried me to college, and been all around solid. Just UGLY haha. blue with red hood and slight front end damage. all new suspension bushings, ball joints and tie rods. could def use some cosmetic love but runs like a CHAMP. will post pictures if anyone is interested. would sell the car for 700$ which is unbeatable for a great running car. I would not hesisitate to jump in this car and drive to florida right now. consistent 36-41 MPG.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread

Tags
crx hf d15zi vtec-e