Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2012, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

1986 Honda SI California car EASY REPAIR

Have had this car for about a year. Sadly last night, my step son tried to her drive under a guard rail at 15mph. Started to tear stuff apart this morning and this is what I came up with:

1.) Hood
2.) Right fender
3.) Right turn signal assembly
4.) Hood latch
5.) Battery
6.) About 2-3 hours on frame machine...
7.) Windshield wiper motor replacement or repair, (They worked before, they aren't working now didn't really get chance to look...)
*** Please understand that this may not be a complete list of what is needed!!! I have paint and body experience but it has been awhile. I also have not looked under car at cradle but doubt there is anything there.

Now for the good news... 210k miles. This car lived it's whole life in California until 2 yrs ago at which time it was brought to Illinois. The guy I bought it from put a clutch in it and brakes all around and then promptly received a DUI. He told me he put about 200 miles on it. It was then parked in his driveway. I drove by it for the better part of 9 mos and finally figured I would stop and ask about. Sure enough cash in hand bought it for $2500. A little high maybe, but I did I mention that it is rust free and has some nice stuff on it.

Bilstein Shocks all the way around
Brembo Brakes in the the front
Nice Nippon Racing rims and tires, (Except for 1 nick on 1 rim, they are near mint and have had 3 complete strangers approach me and offer to buy them)
Near perfect dash with very clean interior and panels
Not modded or hot rod'ed
Runs great! (could use a distributor but that is a foregone conclusion as it is original)

Looking to get $1500 out of her. I have about 7000 sq ft of storage so holding onto her is not a problem. I would just like to see her go to an enthusiast as she is really nice and has some really nice hard to find parts on her. Otherwise I will probably part her out myself....

Best way to get a hold of me is via cell at 815 275 7911 if interested. At this point, I will not part her out.

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 01-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Last edited by flying_gage; 01-24-2012 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: mistake
Reply  Post New Thread