Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2012, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

FS: RUST FREE 1993 Geo Metro XFi in NW IL -$2100

Approximately 190k miles. I purchased the car about 4 years ago from North Carolina so there is no rust anywhere on the car. The body is in good condition aside from the passenger fender, which is badly dented (previous owner). The engine runs great. The transmission has problems going into first gear when downshifting. You either need to be completely stopped or sometimes double clutching works (rolling through stop signs is very difficult lol). It's been this way since I purchased it and probably before. The tires have less than 5k miles on them and are in perfect condition. I recently replaced the inside and outside door handles for the driver's side and purchased a spare for the passenger side.

I have NOT driven this car during winter months and have maybe put 15k on the car since I bought it. In addition, the car hasn't been driven in 6 months and has primarily just sat in my driveway during that time. The city wants it gone (or licensed) so I have decided it'd be best to sell it.

I also have a spare engine/transmission/ECU from another XFi that can be negotiated separately.

More pictures are available by email.

Located in Rock Falls, IL
PH 815-718-2632

Thanks for looking!

Jared

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_12012-08-23_13-46-09_976.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	11372  
Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 09-06-2012, 11:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Sold

Reply  Post New Thread