Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2011, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Yaris - '10 Toyota Yaris
90 day: 42.39 mpg (US)

Fiesta - '11 Ford Fiesta SE
1999 Metro 5-spd near Worcester, MA

Hello all!

Moving up to a 2010 Toyota Yaris next week. Wife has a 2011 Ford Fiesta as of last week and we are out of parking spots! Looking to send the Metro to a caring home. No time to tinker.

Looking to get $1500 for it or best offer (reasonable).

Has a set of new cross drilled rotors and pads still in box. I put them on all my cars to prevent warping. Just have not gotten to it yet. Has one season studless snows on all fours. Has all seasons to go with the car sitting on my deck. Accessory belt is new. Has Hi/Lo HID lights installed but I never could figure out how to get the system to do Hi/Lo. They work with the daytime running light feature with no issues and is the white (4300K) color. Gear oil was changed back in March. Replaced the exhaust hangers (not rusted out)
Interior looks good, might have been someone's work car at some point.

Here are its issues: Leak at the top of the gas tank that shows up when you fill her up all the way. Suspension is tired and may need attention. One headlight is not operational in the normal setup (installed a HID kit that runs off of one socket) and I did not try to figure out where the failure is. Check engine light is on but code says vacuum (think it is the fuel tank). Has some rust on rear quarter panels that had a sad repair done by previous owner. No air conditioning.

I can send pictures to those interested.

Cheers,

Neal

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread