Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2016, 02:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

1960 Cushman Truckster EV conversion

Hey all-
I've lost time/interest in completing this project. Most of it is already bought... but it will need odds and ends. Most notably is the battery control system, which I have a good lead on a cheap one. Will also need the primary charger. LiFeP04 Battery cells are included.

The body isn't finished. The motor mounting is finished, but I haven't spun the motor very fast, so it will need tweaking.

Here's a link to the video series I was doing for the project. This is the best way to learn about it.

It's located in Augusta, Maine. I would consider meeting someone on the border of Maine for the right buyer/price/etc. I'll deliver it to you within a 3 hour radius of me.

As for price.....
I probably have 5k invested in it. (mostly batteries/components)
I'd sell it for $2500. I'm willing to negotiate/barter if the right things come my way.
I hate seeing this thing sitting not getting finished. I do not want to part it out. If you buy it and part it, that's your decision.

Batteries are the 100AH LiFeP04 Hi-Power cells. I don't think they are still manufactured. Most are new, some do have some use on them from a previous project, but not a lot. If I recall there is about 72v nominal worth. (actually runs much higher with lithium).
Controller is a good one with Regen. Don't recall the specs. Will dig it up if/when needed.

Message here or email me directly at benbowmansound@gmail.com

Please ask lots of questions here instead of in PM so everyone can get answers.
Thanks for looking!

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread