EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Unicorn Corral (https://ecomodder.com/forum/unicorn-corral.html)
-   -   20%-40% better MPG; (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/20-40-better-mpg-23538.html)

Mustang Dave 10-02-2012 09:50 PM

20%-40% better MPG;

and more power and cleaner emissions! All for only $247! Google Air Fusion Systems. It must work - look at the glowing testimonials! Anyone gullible enough to test it? :D

ChazInMT 10-02-2012 10:39 PM

Why did you put this in here when not Everyone can use this miracle device???? I for one am very upset because it clearly states that it is for 1.8L to 8.0L engines!:( My Honda happens to have a 1.7L engine so this is worthless to me. Does anyone else have any ideas for a fuel saving device for me that is rated for a 1.7L engine that costs about $247?:thumbup:

You should have cleared this with the forum moderators before posting. I'm going to the pancake social without you Mr. Mustang Dave. :mad:

ron 10-02-2012 11:56 PM

for 250 bucks I will run 12 volts to a wad of steel wood and the resulting fuel generating voltage convergence will align all the additives in the fuel to properly atomize the unused fuel in the exhaust and possible get you another .001 mpg as tested in area 51 years ago when my ship crashed. honest!

mcrews 10-03-2012 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChazInMT (Post 331644)
Why did you put this in here when not Everyone can use this miracle device???? I for one am very upset because it clearly states that it is for 1.8L to 8.0L engines!:( My Honda happens to have a 1.7L engine so this is worthless to me. Does anyone else have any ideas for a fuel saving device for me that is rated for a 1.7L engine that costs about $247?:thumbup:

You should have cleared this with the forum moderators before posting. I'm going to the pancake social without you Mr. Mustang Dave. :mad:

I'm hearin your pain chaz...:mad: ..some posters are just TEEZES!!!! :eek:

Mustang Dave 10-03-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChazInMT (Post 331644)

Sorry about that, Chaz. That was infinitely inconsiderate of me. The Aqua Tune would likely work much better for you. And it only costs about 3 times as much. :) Or you could spend $247 on fuel line magnets and have something to pin notes to your refrigerator door.:)

Frank Lee 10-03-2012 09:14 PM

DoctorM or luvit or suspectnumber961 or that guy with the jock strap on his head might like it!

Mustang Dave 10-03-2012 09:27 PM

Or RyanRPM... He bought an "Aqua Tune" for his Tundra a few years ago. You may remember that thread, Frank. :) I asked him to let us know how it worked out for him, but we haven't heard from him since. :confused:
It seems like a number of people come here looking for a "magic bullet" for good fuel economy, but they're not willing to work for it.... :shrug:
On edit, I wish Arragonis had been here to reply to DoctorM's threads. :D

ron 10-03-2012 10:19 PM

Frank lee ,too funny, NUFSAID