Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

1993 Honda Civic Vx for sale - $3400 obo

'm looking to sell my White Honda Civic Vx hatchback. It has a clean title and I am the third owner of this car.
It has the original motor and transmission, and it is a Federal version with a wideband O2 sensor and a Federal ECU, not a typical CA version. This means potential for better mileage. my best tank was 51.5 mpg. Average since I've owned it is just above 40 mpg.

Specs about the car:
Manual 5 speed
Manual locks, windows, mirrors
No power steering
No AC
Basically the lightest possible model.

The car has 156k total and the cluster says its 18.5k. It was changed out professionally by Honda of McMinnville (Oregon) with a brand new cluster. It shows up on Carfax, and I have a sticker from the dealership for records.

Extras:
Pioneer DEH-5400BT Bluetooth Stereo - works great with an iPhone or any smartphone, syncs music, streams Pandora, almost brand new
New Kenwood speakers
Grey Leather Seats from a 99 Integra

Lean Burn Monitor - I installed this myself and it can be dimmed or turned all the way off if you'd like. It is integrated into the dash so its not an eyesore, but it can be removed very simply if you'd like to.

The bad:
a small crack on the windshield in the corner.
Cosmetic body damage on driver side front fender and a little on the front edge of the door.
Overall body is about a 6/10, minor dings and scratches elsewhere
The gasket on the brake master cylinder may be leaking a little. I top off the brake fluid once every 3-4 months.

I'm only selling this car because I'd rather have a truck for my purposes right now.

please email or msg for pictures.

Thanks,
Casey

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Old 05-21-2013, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker

Interested in Honda VX

Interested in car if you still have it. If you have it send me a telephone number I have some questions about the car. Thanks.

Reply  Post New Thread