Go Back   EcoModder Forum > Classifieds > For Sale
Register Now
 Register Now

Reply  Post New Thread

Submit Tools LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2012, 02:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Grrr :-)

Cherokee - '88 Jeep Cherokee
90 day: 19.44 mpg (US)

Ryo-Ohki - '94 Geo Metro Xfi
90 day: 50.15 mpg (US)

Vger 2 - '00 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE

Ninja - '89 Geo Tracker
90 day: 30.27 mpg (US)
1982 Silver Wing and extra's $800

OK I FINALLY found a recumbent trike heavy duty enough to hold my fat ass

Found one on craigslist for an insane price $800 brand new his pop rode it twice. its a $1800 - $2000 trike and heady duty enough to hold me.

SO I am trying to sell stuff to get it. I don't have much worth this much.

I have an 82 Honda GL500 Silverwing. I have never started it. it has no title or keys.

I ALSO HAVE another 82 Silverwing FRAME with title. AND an ignition/gas cap with key.

Merge the bits and you have a titled 82 silverwing.

SO to the best of my knowledge its COMPLETE minus a brake reservoir

its EASILY worth $1000+ as it sits. I have had offers (couple years ago) of $500 for it without the titled frame and rep ignition keys etc..

I think they only made it for 2 years 81 and 82 (bike AND new frame is 82)

once everything is swapped over and running its at least a $1500 bike and a classic.

here is a picture.

This picture is FRESH taken a week ago.

If the sale is QUICK (just got off the phone with him its still available) I will toss in the 1989 Ninja 600R (I do have a lot of the plastics) no title in the background.

both bikes $800. thats a huge loss but I am tired of being fat and I REALLY need this trike. (a regular bicycle can not hold me!! even with HD tubes and kevlar tires I flatten the tire in a couple weeks and the tire is $65. I NEED 3 wheels to "spread" my mass over 3 tires instead of 2 AND the recumbent for my back.

Help a fellow eco modderr out and get a REALLY great deal on some classic hardware cheap. I don't care about the loss I am taking I REALLY REALLY need this trike and I will never have another chance to get one.

if your reasonably close I will deliver if your not close but not "out of this world" and can cover some gas I may still be willing to deliver.

I would REALLY love to sell this quick so I can secure this trike before its gone. I WILL NOT get another chance like this. these things simply don't usually sell this cheap. even used they usually fetch $1400 or more and not in this brand new condition.

Here is the manufacturers page for the trike I am after

Sun Bicycles - Product

This only works if I can sell this WELL before the 26th. he is 18 hours from me but "ON" the route (very close about 25 miles off path) I will be taking to goto NARAM on the 26th. SO I have to have the cash before then or I can never afford the gas to make a dedicated trip (about $500 in gas) just for the trike.

anyone interest or KNOW anyone interested. let me know. fingers crossed.

let me know if anyone is interested.

hell I am so desperate for another $400 (I PAID $500 for it) you can have the trailer too !! its a decent 3 bike trailer.)

so $1200 for everything you see in that picture

Chris
you can call me if you want to talk about it 215-431-0419

Alt Today
Popular topics

Other popular topics in this forum...

Reply  Post New Thread