EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Unicorn Corral (https://ecomodder.com/forum/unicorn-corral.html)
-   -   2005 Tahoe 170,000 Miles and getting 28 MPG (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/2005-tahoe-170-000-miles-getting-28-mpg-27641.html)

100MPGPLUS 11-26-2013 11:22 PM

2005 Tahoe 170,000 Miles and getting 28 MPG

2005 Chevrolet Tahoe with 170,000 miles with 5.3 Liter Engine

Following Technology is installed and tested.

1) Combustion Enhancer Chemical Formula which helps the fuel to vaporize faster during combustion.
2) Emission Toxins passed by through the PCV, now is processed by a Selective Catalyst Processor which is eliminating up to 95% of the Toxins and Reforming Gas to become Recycled Combustion Enhancing fuel
3) Catalytic Injector-Selective Catalyst-Platinum, Rodium, Rhedium, into air mixture
4) Anti Friction Metal Bonding Chemicals to reduce friction -changed 1 year
(Note new technology is 1 application for the life of the engine)
5) ScanGauge E-----monitors Carbon Dioxide------after initiation period 200 miles, the monitoring of Carbon Dioxide should decrease, along with HC and NOx.
6) Tire Sensors for air pressure -----keeping proper tire pressure and regularly servicing the tires at a "Free Service" Tire Discounter, is preferred
7) Once a Year all lubricates for all major assemblies, transmission, trans axle, power steering and crankcase oil, is important until, you have been running all these elements for more than first year, then you can change one every two years. The contaminates which reaches your oil, will not be reaching the oil any longer, those Toxins and By Product of Un Burnt Fuel, will stop because you will be closer and closer to 100% Combustion, no un burnted fuel, burn it all and use it all, leave no Toxins behind.
8) On Horizon, Twin Turbos, to compress the air and mix controlled heat by cooling it down with intercooler. Vaporizing and Compressing Air, to enhance combustion.

If you do all of these installs, You will Double MPG and extend your Range by 150 miles.

Mark G. Cooper
Chief Science Officer

Arragonis 12-01-2013 12:57 PM

If you are so seriously bothered by these toxins you could just stop driving.

100MPGPLUS 12-04-2013 12:12 PM

This is the kind of reply I would expect from 50% of the members on this site

Are you actually a real person? Do you have a reason to feel incline to make comments like this? You, are the lowest type of responder and you comment has not impressed anyone but your "Clever" self.

Yes, tell your comment to everyone on this planet, to drive Electric Cars. There is plenty of cars which have ranges 80 mile. Plenty for 65% of all people in the world. However, humans, are selfish, self centered and feel that Air Pollution is not an issue for themselves, so why worry.

Our EPA makes the air pollution laws. They check our hydrocarbon fuel vehicles and that is what drives inventors, who can create solutions, for Cities, States and Large Commercial entities, so they are not fined by the US Government. So, please, if you do not care, please do not ask me, to not drive. I have a solution, like any Option, if you wish not to use it, then you stand with all the others on this Planet which could actually care less.

"Heck if I can not see it and I can not smell it, then it must not be useful to me?"

You represent 50% of the membership and for those who agree with you, I say, that is your choice but when you are paying $4 a gallon, just pay it, it is your own fault, for not putting devices all over your vehicle to increase MPG by at least 10 MPG.

I have responded and your comment is noted.

Thank you, for voicing your opinion.:thumbup:

Frank Lee 12-04-2013 01:22 PM

This, from one who drives around in a 5000 lb barn. :rolleyes:

100MPGPLUS 12-04-2013 02:44 PM

Your point is noted

Frank Lee 12-04-2013 02:49 PM

Good. What are you going to do about it?

LeanBurn 12-04-2013 03:06 PM

I have obtained more than 20pgUS on a few occasions by doing none of what you did on a much much older & bigger vehicle, packed with gear/people with nearly 240,000 miles on the clock.

What is the cost of some of the applied dark science you speak of? Did it offset the savings in fuel consumed?

Wouldn't it be easier to start out with a vehicle that could get awesome fuel economy to begin with, then apply the dark science and impress?

100MPGPLUS 12-04-2013 03:15 PM

you are not going to have an impact on the global issue, cities, states, countries and commercial fleets are. if any member thinks that just one member or 100 members on this site matters to the issue, we address with our US Patent, you would be mistaken.
members on this forum mean nothing to the overall picture. your views, your opinions and your personal innovations which are good for you as an individual, do not have carb certifications, 3rd party laboratory reports and epa reports. I never have and never will address helping any of you on this forum. it is a waste of my time, the technology i have and the impact on the global emission toxins.

your commit is noted.

darcane 12-04-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeanBurn (Post 401873)
I have obtained more than 20pgUS on a few occasions by doing none of what you did on a much much older & bigger vehicle, packed with gear/people with nearly 240,000 miles on the clock.

What is the cost of some of the applied dark science you speak of? Did it offset the savings in fuel consumed?

Wouldn't it be easier to start out with a vehicle that could get awesome fuel economy to begin with, then apply the dark science and impress?

I wondered the same.

My wife has an '05 Tahoe. On long highway trips, she's gotten just over 25mpg with her driving; just set the cruise control at 65mph and go. It IS lowered two inches, but it also has 20" wheels and is perpetually loaded up with junk.

Most of her driving is just putting around town, so her average mileage is about 16mpg. I'd guess the OP's claim is probably ideal conditions and is more comparable to my wife's 25mpg than her average mileage if it isn't just made up entirely.

Frank Lee 12-04-2013 03:56 PM

Oh no, and from the look of it, we shall forever remain hopelessly in the dark.

100MPGPLUS 12-04-2013 04:35 PM

you, two are and will continue to miss this entire point. while I question 25 MPG by his wife, that questioning is no different then his questioning me and your living denial about Technology. Technology is a strange thing which occurs when intelligence, thinks and creates but for the average person, this is far pass their ability to think that technology can send men to the moon. Now, niether of you, ever wonder how "Doubting" never stopped any invention from doing as designed.
As I said and you confirm, you and most of the members on this forum, is so far behind that trying to educate you, trying to get you to know what Catalyst do, what can occur to the molecules of atoms from gasoline and how to effect through Catalyst Selective Processing of gasoline, would constitute too much time and still, everything would be the same, you two would still be "Doubters".

Your, two commits are noted but for the record, your Tahoe never got 25 MPG as you described, furnish me proof, sir, but you can not because you do not have it. It is just your word against my "Doubt" and as you have your words for me to "Doubt" you have my words to doubt.

Commits noted.
I appreciate your thoughts but question your motives.

If either one of you, I should give you benefit of the doublt
Read PCT/us2005/033584 which is a US Patent, for your information, the description will be outside your understand but heck, either of you might surprise me. Read it and Surprise me with understanding what it saids.

Frank Lee 12-04-2013 04:37 PM

You weren't in the top half of your class, were you.

100MPGPLUS 12-04-2013 04:43 PM

bill gates never got through 1st year in college, steve jobs never went to college and the greatest minds in this world show individuals like you, that college is for those who need an education. Obviously, you men, do not understand and I feel sorry for that but when did I become a person who cares about YOU!

Frank Lee 12-04-2013 04:46 PM

*snicker*

ShadeTreeMech 12-04-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100MPGPLUS (Post 401024)
2005 Chevrolet Tahoe with 170,000 miles with 5.3 Liter Engine

Following Technology is installed and tested.

1) Combustion Enhancer Chemical Formula which helps the fuel to vaporize faster during combustion.
2) Emission Toxins passed by through the PCV, now is processed by a Selective Catalyst Processor which is eliminating up to 95% of the Toxins and Reforming Gas to become Recycled Combustion Enhancing fuel
3) Catalytic Injector-Selective Catalyst-Platinum, Rodium, Rhedium, into air mixture
4) Anti Friction Metal Bonding Chemicals to reduce friction -changed 1 year
(Note new technology is 1 application for the life of the engine)
5) ScanGauge E-----monitors Carbon Dioxide------after initiation period 200 miles, the monitoring of Carbon Dioxide should decrease, along with HC and NOx.
6) Tire Sensors for air pressure -----keeping proper tire pressure and regularly servicing the tires at a "Free Service" Tire Discounter, is preferred
7) Once a Year all lubricates for all major assemblies, transmission, trans axle, power steering and crankcase oil, is important until, you have been running all these elements for more than first year, then you can change one every two years. The contaminates which reaches your oil, will not be reaching the oil any longer, those Toxins and By Product of Un Burnt Fuel, will stop because you will be closer and closer to 100% Combustion, no un burnted fuel, burn it all and use it all, leave no Toxins behind.
8) On Horizon, Twin Turbos, to compress the air and mix controlled heat by cooling it down with intercooler. Vaporizing and Compressing Air, to enhance combustion.

If you do all of these installs, You will Double MPG and extend your Range by 150 miles.

Mark G. Cooper
Chief Science Officer

What language are you speaking? It sounds more like an ad for a crock of unicorn pee than for genuine scientifically sound technology.

This is a group of people that can tell you everything you ever could want to know about your Tahoe in stock form. And we have collectively heard a lot of bologna. If you want to have any street cred, don't disrespect people who want to know what the heck you are talking about, and instead start talking science, not nonsense.

100MPGPLUS 12-04-2013 05:06 PM

you website, linch mod, mentality, is just as you all will sink to the lowest levels, as I would have thought. you and all your members you are referring to, you all are only "Reacting" to being told, the "Time" and "Technology" marches on. I do not care about how you read, my replies, I really could care less about any of your opinions.

let's all just agree to disagree.

don't go away but as a second thought, do go away.

Doubters, Fence Sitters, Eliminators and Wanna Be Experts, let the "Mob Mentality" begin.

ShadeTreeMech 12-04-2013 05:09 PM

So, guys, when should we let the mods know this guy need to be banned? I don't believe he has any scientific proof of what he is talking about, and instead is very good at insulting people

Frank Lee 12-04-2013 05:23 PM

Meh. Whatever he's trying to sell isn't going to find any buyers here and it looks like his salesman's skills are about on par with his scientific ones (and English skills too).

ksa8907 12-04-2013 08:23 PM

My favorite part? He created his own title.

Arragonis 12-05-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100MPGPLUS (Post 401846)
Are you actually a real person?

Yes really, I am a person. I had to check seeing as you challenged it but it seems I am.

Quote:

Yes, tell your comment to everyone on this planet...

I just did - did you know that the Internet is even available in (gasp) FRANCE!!! Good god, what was Al Gore thinking of - oh the tragedy...

Quote:

Our EPA makes the air pollution laws.

It belongs to you ? Excellent. Thankfully the EPA has no power over me whatsoever. Did you note that two of the Ws in www stand for "world wide" ?

Quote:

please do not ask me, to not drive....

But that is a 100% effective solution to your problem. Buy a bike, make an electric car (DVDs are available), walk. If it really bothers you THAT much do something radical - don't prat about trying to protect your "lifestyle" and pretend it matters to the world - it doesn't. You getting an extra 10-25% MPG is ace but we like proof - ABA testing, others to join in.

Quote:

...that is your choice but when you are paying $4 a gallon

Oh if only fuel was THAT cheap here. :rolleyes: Try 8 bucks and over.

Quote:

I have responded and your comment is noted.

Noted ? What does that mean ? Does this mean I will be first against the wall when the revolution comes ? If you are in charge it would be a blessed release.

Quote:

Thank you, for voicing your opinion.:thumbup:

Well no, thank you for responding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100MPGPLUS (Post 401909)
you website, linch mod, mentality, is just as you all will sink to the lowest levels, as I would have thought. you and all your members you are referring to, you all are only "Reacting" to being told, the "Time" and "Technology" marches on. I do not care about how you read, my replies, I really could care less about any of your opinions.

let's all just agree to disagree.

don't go away but as a second thought, do go away.

Doubters, Fence Sitters, Eliminators and Wanna Be Experts, let the "Mob Mentality" begin.

Where do we start - well firstly it would be a "Lynch" mob which we are not providing for you. As for not caring about our opinions, ignore them. You have a right to do so. We can agree to disagree - we more or less are really. As for "going away" - well, Lynch mobs tend not to if that is what we are ?

You can continue to post, I can't stop you. I wouldn't want to. We can disagree. Thats good. We all tap stuff which is a little silly, I do all the time. Deal with it and move on.

And welcome to EM :thumbup:

We could be friends - put in a request and I'll answer it. But I will remain skeptical. So what ?

wmjinman 12-05-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Lee (Post 401915)
Meh. Whatever he's trying to sell isn't going to find any buyers here and it looks like his salesman's skills are about on par with his scientific ones (and English skills too).

My thoughts exactly!

You can tell by the content of the wording this guy is a bit "off". With only 12 posts, he already knows what 50% of the people on here think? And he knows we won't "get it", yet posts here anyway? hmmmm....

Also, anyone who says things like, "...(you) don't and never will..." are showing their ignorance, because you cannot possibly know what someone might do in the future.

And then telling us we don't understand technology.... Again, does he know who we are? Has he read the "what's your background" on all of us?

From his writing, I'm guessing he wasn't an English major, LOL. So, a dumb-a$$ in English, but a genius in "technology", I guess

Oh, and then "knowing" the guy's wife's Tahoe "never" got 25mpg.... Why not? He's saying his Tahoe got 28mpg with his "patented technology". Why couldn't experienced ecomodders & hypermilers do it with their methods? Oh, wait - because HE and HIS "technology" are the only possible way to do it. How silly of me.

Anyway, sorry about the mini-rant here, but people like this make it hard for me to keep quiet....:rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, the thing that "got me" to begin with - going on attack with his first reply to the first reply. Diplomacy skills similar to his English skills.

ShadeTreeMech 12-06-2013 04:38 PM

My thoughts exactly

Arragonis 12-06-2013 05:41 PM

Hey be careful, your comments will be 'noted'...

JRMichler 12-07-2013 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 100MPGPLUS (Post 401877)
we address with our US Patent,

There's a number of Mark Coopers with US Patents, but none of those patents have anything to do with the garbled nonsense in his first post. Nor any published US Patent applications either.

Of course, I could have missed it. So what is the patent or patent application number?

MetroMPG 12-07-2013 03:37 PM

Just FYI, the original poster has informed me via PM (and email) that he's no longer participating here.

oil pan 4 12-07-2013 03:38 PM

Ok so what the snake oil combustion enhancer?

Why are you so worried about toxic fumes in the PCV system?
You think they are going to poison your engine?

oil pan 4 12-07-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MetroMPG (Post 402249)
Just FYI, the original poster has informed me via PM (and email) that he's no longer participating here.

Good.

wmjinman 12-08-2013 12:03 AM

Wow, that didn't take long.

I went back and looked at the first page again. First post: "I am super smart & my snake oil doubles mileage, and that's the way to do it..."

Second post: attack - "you and 50% of the members here are idiots (basically), and I knew you wouldn't listen..."

Remaining posts: either "noted" or "you're too stupid on this site to understand what I'm saying..."

I guess as "Chief Science Officer", along with his writing skills, his other strength is diplomacy and persuasion. HAH!!! ;)

Maybe his name is actually "Sheldon Cooper" - - - :rolleyes:

ChazInMT 12-08-2013 12:39 AM

Golly.

wmjinman 12-08-2013 12:42 AM

I just did a quick google search for the - ahem - "patent number" he mentions, and it comes back to these posts here! HAH!

But also, it looks like he's harrassing the "Fuel Savers" forum now. And that post is so long-winded, it's probably longer than all the COMBINED posts he's done here!

But he wants notorized signatures that you're using his "patented technology" on your own initiative so he can't be sued into submission by the "evil oil companies" when their profits drop off - - - or some such nonsense. Sounds like it involves "mixing chemicals". - yeah, OK -

...Some people's children, eh? :rolleyes:

Gee, sometimes I wish I wasn't so stupid, then I'd maybe know enough to jump on these kinds of "opportunities".

Tahoe_Hybrid 05-25-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmjinman (Post 402058)
My thoughts exactly!

You can tell by the content of the wording this guy is a bit "off". With only 12 posts, he already knows what 50% of the people on here think? And he knows we won't "get it", yet posts here anyway? hmmmm....

Also, anyone who says things like, "...(you) don't and never will..." are showing their ignorance, because you cannot possibly know what someone might do in the future.

And then telling us we don't understand technology.... Again, does he know who we are? Has he read the "what's your background" on all of us?

From his writing, I'm guessing he wasn't an English major, LOL. So, a dumb-a$$ in English, but a genius in "technology", I guess

Oh, and then "knowing" the guy's wife's Tahoe "never" got 25mpg.... Why not? He's saying his Tahoe got 28mpg with his "patented technology". Why couldn't experienced ecomodders & hypermilers do it with their methods? Oh, wait - because HE and HIS "technology" are the only possible way to do it. How silly of me.

Anyway, sorry about the mini-rant here, but people like this make it hard for me to keep quiet....:rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, the thing that "got me" to begin with - going on attack with his first reply to the first reply. Diplomacy skills similar to his English skills.

Hybrid Tahoe 39.95MPG with Super hypermiling
in v4 mode @41MPH.steady speed with CC..

Frank Lee 05-25-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tahoe_Hybrid (Post 598891)
Hybrid Tahoe 39.95MPG with Super hypermiling
in v4 mode @41MPH.steady speed with CC..

Sport Coupe 69.62 mpg, P&G, nice tailwind.

It's irrelevant.

Fill up a fuel log and show what it REALLY gets.

Tahoe_Hybrid 06-02-2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Lee (Post 598893)
Sport Coupe 69.62 mpg, P&G, nice tailwind.

It's irrelevant.

Fill up a fuel log and show what it REALLY gets.

I have a fuelly log the latest 220 miles fill up is set to hit 27 to 29.5 combined on the next fill up

:p

Avg MPG...
Total Miles Tracked

considering it does have the original worn out battery
that is 11 years old it's doing pretty good.... build date 01/08

I doubt the op is getting 28mpg considering that old suv is 0.45 Drag coefficient unless it's heavy modified