EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://ecomodder.com/forum/lounge.html)
-   -   25 Extreme Examples of Laziness (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/25-extreme-examples-laziness-14014.html)

Piwoslaw 07-27-2010 03:03 PM

25 Extreme Examples of Laziness

25 Extreme Examples of Laziness

gone-ot 07-27-2010 03:22 PM

...only 25 examples? Somebody's slipping!

jamesqf 07-28-2010 01:18 PM

Some of them hardly seem like examples of laziness. Giving a firefighter a drink, or the woman with the chin brace. Even the one mowing the lawn in a power chair - could be she's paralyzed, in which case she'd be pretty non-lazy.

TheMarkofPolo 07-28-2010 02:39 PM

Some of them are lazy, others ironic. I should have taken the picture last month of a suburban home: pesticide-ridden perfect green lawn, SUV and Van in the driveway (stuff in the garage), 3 full trash cans at the curb....and one quaint little blue recycling tote beside them. Such facepalmery!

NachtRitter 07-28-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamesqf (Post 185883)
Some of them hardly seem like examples of laziness. Giving a firefighter a drink, or the woman with the chin brace. Even the one mowing the lawn in a power chair - could be she's paralyzed, in which case she'd be pretty non-lazy.

Wasn't much hope for the structure that was on fire anyway...

Bicycle Bob 07-28-2010 07:22 PM

The chin brace is one of a family of Japanese inventions intended to be amusingly useless, somewhat in the spirit of Rube Goldberg. Others have been dusters to attach to a cat, and a swiss-army garden tool, with folding rake, shovel, etc. See Chindogu.

Laurentiu 07-29-2010 05:28 AM

Printed in Hong Kong....Folded in China :D that really had me laughing...

dcb 07-29-2010 10:08 AM

there is nothing exceptional about the hockey stick, anyone ever use a remote control on a tv before?

RobertSmalls 07-29-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bicycle Bob (Post 185937)
The chin brace is one of a family of Japanese inventions intended to be amusingly useless, somewhat in the spirit of Rube Goldberg. Others have been dusters to attach to a cat, and a swiss-army garden tool, with folding rake, shovel, etc. See Chindogu.

chindogu - Google Search

I like the chopstick-mounted fan and the glue stick style butter dispenser.

jamesqf 07-29-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bicycle Bob (Post 185937)
The chin brace is one of a family of Japanese inventions intended to be amusingly useless...

Odd. At first glance, I'd thought it might be a medical device, along the lines of a neck brace.

As for the firefighter, one of the things you learn is to keep hydrated. Pass out from the heat, and the rest of the crew has to stop working on the fire and rescue you.