EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   For Sale (https://ecomodder.com/forum/sale.html)
-   -   94 VX in MD - Restored & Rust Free (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/94-vx-md-restored-rust-free-33778.html)

vxhatch 05-04-2016 05:53 PM

94 VX in MD - Restored & Rust Free

Rare opportunity to own a restored, rust free VX.
  • Rebuilt D15Z1
  • Rebuilt trans
  • Recent body work - done right - incl welded-in rear wheel arches, underbody sandblasted and undercoated, etc.
  • Fresh purple paint
  • new stock replacement gas-charged shocks, coils and UCAs
  • new brakes, incl front calipers, rotors and pads
  • immaculate all black interior
  • Federal model
  • has AC but needs a charge
Bought this as a replacement for my 92 VX which is starting to rust, but ultimately I've decided to keep my beater and let this one go. Asking $5,500 IM me for photos, my post count is too low

Doug

California98Civic 05-04-2016 09:42 PM

Hi, if you PM me a link to photos I will post it for you.

California98Civic 05-05-2016 12:32 AM

Pix of the Purple VX

Here is a link to pix from the OP selling this car: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web

sandras 05-05-2016 07:23 AM

*drooling*

California98Civic 05-05-2016 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandras (Post 513440)
*drooling*

Yeah. It is really clean looking. I'd like to know more about the rebuild. I am guessing there is no odometer mileage listed because maybe the engine, transmission, and or odo might be from different sources? How does it drive? How much has it been driven since complete?

But again, really really clean loking machine. Nice.

vxhatch 05-05-2016 10:34 AM

136k, I'm told it's actual mileage but haven't done a carfax. VIN is original VX. The backstory is that PO had restored to give to his gf at the time, but relationship didn't work out. AFAIK, its the original drivetrain rebuilt, with all black interior from a DX hatch. The dash is from the DX too, but I think the cluster is VX. Car was lowered with a wire tuck when I got it. Battery had been relocated behind the front bumper and the resonator chamber was gone. Been working on it for some time to source OEM parts and get it back to stock. Removed the bouncy coilovers and replaced with OEM equivalent suspension, battery is back in stock location with OEM wiring, and correct resonator & intake pieces have been sourced and installed. New front UCAs rotors calipers & pads. Car has been driven, at most a couple hundred miles since resto. PO used all honda parts did the rear brakes and installed a new exhaust back from the CAT. It even has blue honda anti-freeze. Car drives great!

snakedog 05-05-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vxhatch (Post 513453)
136k, I'm told it's actual mileage but haven't done a carfax. VIN is original VX. The backstory is that PO had restored to give to his gf at the time, but relationship didn't work out. AFAIK, its the original drivetrain rebuilt, with all black interior from a DX hatch. The dash is from the DX too, but I think the cluster is VX. Car was lowered with a wire tuck when I got it. Battery had been relocated behind the front bumper and the resonator chamber was gone. Been working on it for some time to source OEM parts and get it back to stock. Removed the bouncy coilovers and replaced with OEM equivalent suspension, battery is back in stock location with OEM wiring, and correct resonator & intake pieces have been sourced and installed. New front UCAs rotors calipers & pads. Car has been driven, at most a couple hundred miles since resto. PO used all honda parts did the rear brakes and installed a new exhaust back from the CAT. It even has blue honda anti-freeze. Car drives great!

Is the VX still for sale?

vxhatch 05-05-2016 11:24 PM

Yes, It's only posted on Ecomodder and Fuelly for now, would prefer it to go to an owner that appreciates the VX. PM me if you are seriously interested, thanks!

Doug