EcoModder.com

EcoModder.com (https://ecomodder.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://ecomodder.com/forum/lounge.html)
-   -   Advise me on my next car audio system? (https://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/advise-me-my-next-car-audio-system-8871.html)

SVOboy 06-21-2009 03:30 AM

Advise me on my next car audio system?

Okay, I am not looking to be ridiculous about it and don't want to spend a lot of money, first off.

Here are my requirements:
- 4 round speakers (I forget the crx size offhand but that shouldnt be a problem)
- ipod-liking head unit
- Less than a fortune

Cpnsiderations:
- the car is kind of loud for road noise since it is mainly on the highway
- I like bass

Suggestions? I suck with car stereo! Thanks!

Christ 06-21-2009 03:54 AM

MB quartz mid-bass drivers all around. You'll need to adapt your door buckets to accept 6" component speakers, though. (You have 5.25" all around).

If you want decent bass, you can sub the rear speakers for 6x9's, and no one will notice. It's a pretty easy swap, but I don't have a writeup for it.. you can see how it works just by looking at the speaker mounting bucket, though.

If you don't mind pulling up your carpet and adding some weight, consider laying down felt paper on the floor of the car, under the carpet. It will help with road noise. (Yes, rolled-roofing).

When you mod the door speaker buckets, put a shield on the top of them, so that water can't contact them dripping through the window channel. (Do this even if you don't mod them, some have "vents" on them that allow water in.)

If you only intend to use the iPod, no radio or CD's, you don't need a head unit at all.

What you'll do in this case is get a 4 channel amplifier, run all your speakers through it, and get a headphone cable that splits into RCA inputs. (You can get them just about anywhere.) Run your iPod into your amplifier, and use the equalizer in the iPod to control sound quality. Tune the amp as necessary, but try to keep it from filtering lows.

If you can't get an amp that doesn't filter lows, you can run 2 amps, and use the line-out to chain them (iPod to front speaker amp, line-out from amp1 to amp2 (rear speakers) and set the front to highs, and the rear to lows. Set the volumes according to your tastes.

Benefit - no head unit to get stolen, less wiring, less current draw, easier to hide amps/iPod in small spaces that are normally unused, can use the old DIN slot for a cup holder mod from a Taurus (PM me, I'll send you one for the cost of shipping.)

EDIT - You can replace the MBQuart speakers with Sony Xplod series speakers from Wally World... that will save you some money, and in all honesty, they're not that bad... We have them in my wife's car. They're definitely not audiophile speakers, but they'll get you through a rough ride, and they have a decent sound. (My wife's 6x9's will make enough bass to hear it about 200 feet away, with the windows up.)

SVOboy 06-21-2009 04:04 AM

I have two xplods up front but they are broken by the previous owner and I might go with them.

Actually, 6x9 in the back would be easy. My car didnt come with rear speakers so when I put them in, instead of adding brackets I just suspended the speakers with zip ties.

I will probably get a head unit since sometimes I car pool with people or whatever that have cds and the controls are more natural than the ipod.

Thanks for the advice.

Christ 06-21-2009 04:13 AM

Oh, geez, you have so many options for rear speakers then... especially if your cargo panel is already messed up. You could easily make a 6 speaker setup with highs, drivers, and 6x9's if you don't mind replacing the top panel of the cargo thingy and cutting two holes in it. (They're getting pretty hard to find, so unless it's already curved or otherwise damaged, I wouldn't.)

NP for the info tho.

SVOboy 06-21-2009 06:00 AM

Now now, complicated and expensive I want it not to be

I need to be able to do it in a few hours between returning from japan and driving to wisconsin :P

Christ 06-21-2009 11:54 AM

Fine - Just install a copy of the OEM speakers with 6x9's in the back instead of 6's. :P

Use 5.25" if you can get them in the front, that will give you a high reference in your music.

DifferentPointofView 06-21-2009 02:49 PM

You want MY Setup? LOL

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_i...0026_large.jpg

Ok one things first... I am an Audiophile, and can wire stuff up. So if you need help..

This is what I would do. (not what's above lol) Get a CD player with atleast an electronic crossover, and AUX input. Those are cheap and not hard to find.

Actually. What do you think as CHEAP? $80-100 for a CD player? cause that's probably what your lookin at.

I, myself, would do this setup.

5.25's in the front doors.
6x9's in 6x9 Enclosures in the back. You will get SOO much more bass if they are in 6x9 enclosures. And, they are cheap. (you can probably get them for $20 a piece ($40 for pair). but I think if your going for cheap and not the highest quality, I've seen (gulp) wal-mart have 6x9 enclosures you can put together yourself, in which I'm skeptical, cause you want it to be sealed with silicone or something...)

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...66900-f-2.jpeg

Then, when it's all hooked to the stereo, I would use the crossover to limit the low bass to the 6x9's (meaning taking out the low bass in the front, letting the 6x9's push the bass), so you don't blow out the ones in front. Make the cutoff at around 80-100 hz for the front, and leave an pass-through on the rear.

Now if you want to control the Ipod from the Stereo itself, your talkin atleast a $170 stereo, with the $30-50 Ipod Adapter. If I were you.. I'd go with the AUX. Or you could go with my stereo.. it's got an AUX and USB port, so you could charge the Ipod when it's low.

Also, if you are going to want a lot of bass, you are going to want speakers that require a low RMS rating to be powered by the Head Unit (CD player). Usual RMS ratings for aftermarket CD players are anywhere between 18-22 RMS, so look for something that runs there. Otherwise, you will get either crazy clipping from trying to pull more power than your HU's amp has, or just not enough bass.

Then you will be getting into amplifiers, which will be even more costly.

We'll figure it out once you've said how much your willing to spend :thumbup:

SVOboy 06-21-2009 11:14 PM

There are actually some Honda OEM bass tube enclosures for the back made especially to fit in gap the CRX has behind the rear speakers...

I would need to use round speakers but do you think they would do a good job?

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...f9parts006.jpg

NiHaoMike 06-21-2009 11:19 PM

Build your own amplifier based on TI's hybrid digital technology for the greatest efficiency.
Amanda Harris: the Prius of home audio - EcoRenovator
Just take that design and replace the power supply with one designed for 12v input. (Unless you're using it in an EV with a pack voltage range within 100-370v, in which case the design can be used as-is. The power supply will need to be derated at voltages below 170v but that should not be an issue as it is oversized already.) You can also eliminate the relay and its control circuit to save costs and Vcc can go as high as 30v for more power. Double up on the chipsets and drive the speakers individually. (The phase splitters can be shared for stereo, but they don't cost much and using separate ones will make your amp ready for surround.)

BTW, it doesn't take much power to get plenty of sound. I once used a homemade boombox (also based on TI hybrid digital, but only one chipset) with a total power rating of 20w and it worked just fine playing music in the car. (At some point, I'll install a USB audio input in my car radio so I don't have to use a boombox.)

DifferentPointofView 06-22-2009 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 111345)
There are actually some Honda OEM bass tube enclosures for the back made especially to fit in gap the CRX has behind the rear speakers...

I would need to use round speakers but do you think they would do a good job?

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...f9parts006.jpg

Depends on what it's made of on the inside. MDF? probably. just plastic? Not hardly.

Round speakers aren't bad at all if they are at least 6". We're gonna have a problem though if they aren't as far as bass production goes. 5" speakers that aren't only woofers aren't gonna make the deep lows you want.

seriously, if you are looking for good bass. atleast 6" speakers. 6 1/2's are the most common round speakers, then it's 6 3/4", followed by 6" as for ovals, most common are probably 6x9's, followed by 6x8's.

once again. How much do you want to spend? Your cheap and my cheap are at different levels, because even a simple car audio system can be pricey to first timer's.

Actually, If you don't mind getting laughed at by your friends, or any person into car audio, You could go to wal-mart and pick up some form of Roadmaster Megasound speakers. I knew someone who had them, and while I laughed at them all the while, I couldn't help but give the speakers props for being $20 and putting out enough bass to punch you in the back.

And since Wal-mart is discontinuing the roadmaster brand, most of the stuff is on clearance! The speakers, for their price, aren't really bad at all actually. Compared to any Alpine, Kenwood, JL audio, or Kicker speakers they're nothing, but you can't pick up a pair of any of those brands for $20. The speakers below are $20, and you get both speakers! haha. They, I find it hard to say, put out a decent amount of bass, and match perfectly to almost every aftermarket HU (each enclosure is rated at 20wRMS).

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02...38_500X500.jpg
I myself would not buy them, but I have a high standard for audio. I can't lie though, for $20 they are good for experimenting!

SVOboy 06-22-2009 04:20 AM

Thanks for the further advise. I think I may go with xplod for now unless someone can people me to a better speaker in a similar price range? I know they fit my fronts since the previous owner had them and they seem to be of decent quality.

Any recommendations for head units?

As I said, I need to be able to gut the old stuff and install the new stuff in a matter of hours since I am returning from japan and leaving for my road trip the next day.

Thanks!

NiHaoMike 06-22-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 111388)
Any recommendations for head units?

If you have an iPod or other MP3 player that supports remote control, get a remote for it. Then open up the remote, replace the buttons with larger ones, and mount the buttons in a convenient location. Leave the original radio in place and hide the iPod in the glove box. That'll offer a little theft protection. (If it's in an EV with a high pack voltage, an even better form of theft protection will be to route pack voltage to the amp unit (designed for operation from pack voltage) and use screw terminals that will require them to be exposed to disconnect them.)

Otherwise, get a small computer (those cheap mini desktops work great) and use it as a MP3 player. Relabel a cheap numeric keypad and use it as a remote.

SVOboy 06-22-2009 09:03 AM

I dont have the room under the dash for that :D

IndyIan 06-22-2009 09:30 AM

I just put in a cheap JVC headunit KD-R400 with a usb port, it also has an aux in on the front but I don't have an Ipod so I wanted the USB port for a memory stick.
I also put in a pair of pioneer 6x9 TS-A6963R in the rear deck. I have a bass tube that I was going to install but with these speakers I'm not going to bother. My fronts are dead so with just running the rear channels the bass response is way way better than I thought a 6x9 could do.
I've had it way louder than I'd ever listen normally and I can't hear any clipping from the amp or the cones bottoming or popping.
For $100 speakers and a $140 head unit I am quite impressed.
Becareful if you put your speakers in little boxes, as the cone suspension should be made for that, I'd imagine almost all car speakers are meant to be installed in an open environment, ie into a trunk or in a car door. Put in a little box they won't have much bass at all.
Ian

SVOboy 06-22-2009 10:19 AM

My plan thus far is to spend about 100 on speakers:
6.5 xplod up front
6x9 explod in back

And 140 on a head unit:
Dual XHD7714

Christ 06-22-2009 11:42 AM

For the $140, I wouldn't go with a Dual Audio head unit... that's pretty much a Wally-World special.

If you're using Sony speakers, the logical conclusion is to use a Sony unit as well, but one with all the features you're looking for. Lots of Sony units have AUX inputs, some have spare RCA's on the back for an AUX input as well. You can buy them right along w/ the speakers, and most are under $150 (that may have changed since the last time I cared to look).

doviatt 06-22-2009 12:15 PM

I just got a JVC's KD-HDR50 for Fathers Day. Well it is in the mail (so soon to get). My main interest was built in HD radio I didn't want an add on. It has aux in and USB port on front. Shop around and you can get it for $130 including shipping.

DifferentPointofView 06-22-2009 12:43 PM

Sony Xplod Head Units... bahhh. I wouldn't do it. They're not really that impressive, most of them look goofy, and they're RMS wattage isn't impressive.

Dual... They LOOK fancy, but in real usage are just one big mess, and really aren't worth it. again, Lower RMS

JVC makes AWESOME budget Head Units, that look very clean, pump out a decent RMS,

If I were you and getting speakers, I would go with pioneer. They're stuff is more suited to having no external amplifier, and is generally dollars cheaper than the sony's (and in my opinion, they sound better as well)

This, In my Opinion, is what your perfect setup is looking like.

JVC KD-R600- (128.99)
has a built in Ipod control that lets you control the songs from either the CD player, or the Ipod itself through the USB port. It also has an Aux on the front, and the faceplate is detachable, to prevent thoughts of theft. Built in 24 bit digital-to-analog converter, and has a 2.5volt subwoofer preamp. you can also change the color of the lighting, as well as the intensity, for about 29,790 color options. USB can also be used with Thumb Drives. Comes with Wireless Remote.

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...R600-f_mt.jpeg

For Speakers, I would suggest these to appropriately get the most without using an external amp.

and, You said your CRX (91' right?) uses 5 1/4" in the front? because I just looked it up, and it looks like it uses 6 1/2" speakers in the front AND in the Rear. but I know your rear is screwed up.

Front- Pioneer TS-G1642R (6 1/2") or TS-G1342R (5 1/4")
http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...TSG1642-f.jpeg
Rear - Pioneer TS-A6963R (6x9") speakers
http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...TSA6963-f.jpeg
The CD player I would DEFINITELY go with. It matches what you are looking for perfectly, and nothing in the price range you have will get you what you want like this, unless you order it.

As for the speakers, Sony speakers are much better than their CD player counterparts, so if the Sony's are cheaper, go with them.

And if you can figure out if 6 1/2" speakers actually fit (from what I'm looking at, they should. Check the stocks out with a ruler or something) I would definitely go for those. The bass output is much more clean than in 5"er's.

oh, and remember, you are going to need a wiring harness for your car, otherwise, when you go to hook up your stereo.... your gonna be stuck with one big whoops. Also, your gonna want a reciever din kit so that it fits in right.

NiHaoMike 06-22-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SVOboy (Post 111410)
I dont have the room under the dash for that :D

Look at one of those mini-ITX boards in real life. They are smaller than they seem to be in pictures. I know you can find some place to put it.
And if you put an array of capacitive touch sensors under the keypad, you can get Prius-III-like "touch tracer" ability. Use a small video LCD as a display. (A good source is a portable LCD TV. Now that the digital transition has happened, it shouldn't be too difficult to find one for cheap.)

DifferentPointofView 06-22-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

I'd imagine almost all car speakers are meant to be installed in an open environment, ie into a trunk or in a car door. Put in a little box they won't have much bass at all.
If you've ever heard speakers when they're in a sealed box, you'll be able to tell how much more bass there is compared to open-air. if you've ever heard speakers in a door that isn't very sealed, or has almost no sound deadening, the bass is almost non-existant if the engine is on, or if the car is moving.

Many speakers sound good in rear decks, because the trunk area is quite padded, and seals good. take the carpet out, or have the trunk cracked while driving, that low end is just not there.

They make speaker baffles for doors that have a bad seal or sound deadening. they work, not as well as a good speaker box, but you can definitely hear the music better when your driving down the road.

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...7xt69-1pms.gif

IndyIan 06-22-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DifferentPointofView (Post 111482)
If you've ever heard speakers when they're in a sealed box, you'll be able to tell how much more bass there is compared to open-air. if you've ever heard speakers in a door that isn't very sealed, or has almost no sound deadening, the bass is almost non-existant if the engine is on, or if the car is moving.

Many speakers sound good in rear decks, because the trunk area is quite padded, and seals good. take the carpet out, or have the trunk cracked while driving, that low end is just not there.

They make speaker baffles for doors that have a bad seal or sound deadening. they work, not as well as a good speaker box, but you can definitely hear the music better when your driving down the road.

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...7xt69-1pms.gif

The pioneers I have wouldn't have any bass in a sealed 1/2 cubic ft box though, would they? I should say low end bass, 30-50Hz.
A good ported box designed for them would help for sure but I mostly see people with tiny boxes with 6x9's.

DifferentPointofView 06-22-2009 03:41 PM

yea, you'd probably want ported or vented box design for 6x9's if you want good low end. But, as far as sound quality goes, and reproduction of bass, man do they sound cleaner in a box.

Christ 06-22-2009 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiHaoMike (Post 111480)
Look at one of those mini-ITX boards in real life. They are smaller than they seem to be in pictures. I know you can find some place to put it.
And if you put an array of capacitive touch sensors under the keypad, you can get Prius-III-like "touch tracer" ability. Use a small video LCD as a display. (A good source is a portable LCD TV. Now that the digital transition has happened, it shouldn't be too difficult to find one for cheap.)

You could also use a Nano- or Pico-ITX. Or just get a gumstix. If you were going to go that route.

DPoV - the 5.25 thing was my fault, I think that was for the '84 - '87 Civic and CRX.

McTimson 06-22-2009 09:34 PM

I also recommend JVC head units... I've had 2, and both have worked great. I bought the first one before I had an MP3 player, so I didn't think about aux inputs or anything. I had it for about a year, then, after about a month of using a stereo to tape converter thing with an MP3 player, I bought another. It was basically the same level head unit, except it had an aux input, as well as 2 sets of RCA outputs. It's been my head unit for about 3-4 years, and I've never had a problem with it.

DifferentPointofView 06-22-2009 10:52 PM

JVC's are great budget Head Units.

but I'm a Kenwood Guy myself, so I don't own one, but I've recommended them to friends, and they have them. And I must say, they are pretty nice, and beat out everything in their pricerange at walmart. They don't have the option like on my Kenwood to have seperate rear and front volumes, or hook up an external dvd player and have 2 separate sounds going at once. And they don't haev 4 volt preouts or elaborate electronic crossovers, but They definitely get the job done.

SVO, I would definitely go with that Head Unit I showed you, or any JVC similar to it. You won't be dissapointed.

Compaq888 06-24-2009 01:12 AM

The last owner of my car installed a system, headunit, 4 speakers and a amp in the trunk. He took the amp when he sold the car. How much does it cost to replace rear speakers? including the speakers.

I think my system is at least 200W, it's pretty loud, my friends can hear me coming around the block.

SVOboy 06-24-2009 02:52 AM

Hi all, sorry I missed the updates on the thread, thanks for the great advice!

I will probably end up going with exactly what DPoV is suggesting for the speakers, and I am looking around at head units now.

I picked the Dual HU because it was the most popular one on Crutchfield and came with ipod control and bluetooth hands free calling. The JVC linked is missed the bluetooth so I might get one a little bit more expensive, shopping around for one from JVC now.

Thanks for the heads up!

SVOboy 06-24-2009 03:00 AM

JVC gets too expensive to use all their add ons and stuff, so I did a filtered search based on what I would like built in (simple is better at this point, I can always upgrade later, but to be honest, I basically drive my car like 10 times a year right now). Hopefully the link works, can you give some suggestions from this list?

Quote:

http://www.crutchfield.com/g_300/Car...onnection|Find Car Audio/Video Gear that Fits Your Vehicle at Crutchfield![/url][rank2]Built-in+audio+only&nvpair=FFBluetooth_Compatible|Built-in&nvpair=FFCustomer_Rating|[rank2]4+stars[img]http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthread.php/
Try to cut and paste that without the EM link on the end. I can't make it show up right...

SVOboy 06-24-2009 10:32 PM

Hey all!

Are the wire harnesses for the new head units included when you buy them these days? I cant find them for sale online and dont want to get hung up on this step. Thanks!

Christ 06-24-2009 10:38 PM

The harness for the stereo is included, but not the other side that plugs into your vehicle's wiring harness.

If you're going to Wally World to get your stuff, look for the "Scosche install kit". They're usually about $20 or so.

SVOboy 06-24-2009 10:44 PM

I already chopped off my stock plug so I will just do that again :p

Christ 06-24-2009 10:45 PM

Then you're good... Any stereo you buy will have the required wiring harness included.

DifferentPointofView 06-25-2009 03:31 PM

well. If you are buying from Crutch field they pretty much give you whatever you need. The wiring harness comes free from them.

So what do you want exactly? Built in ipod and blue tooth?

The link you posted won't work because you have to put it all in manually, happens for pretty much any website like that.

Quote:

so I might get one a little bit more expensive
If you are wanting both Bluetooth AND Ipod controls built in, we're talking much more expensive.

If you're not going to be throwing subs, external amps, or anything, then yea, That dual will probably suit you just fine. I had a friend with one, and we both agreed that dual head units are, "OK, but eh, I'd like something better" Head units. If your just looking for an upgrade, that seems fine. He had the dual for a few months, but after a while he got tired of its limits (mostly lack of electronic crossovers, and lack of the ability to mess with the curve of the sound) and got much more elaborate head unit. It was either a high end Pioneer or a high end Kenwood, I can't remember.

But, for your application that dual seems to fit you. Granted, it has a lower RMS wattage than I would have liked for your application since you like bass, but if your after bluetooth and ipod controls built in, this is what your going to want for your price range.

In your case right now, your gonna have to sacrifice 1 of 2 things, either sacrifice functionality for sound quality, or sound quality for the funtionality. You can choose, but if you don't your gonna be spending $$.

NiHaoMike 06-25-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DifferentPointofView (Post 112169)
If you are wanting both Bluetooth AND Ipod controls built in, we're talking much more expensive.

If you're using an embedded system with USB built in running Linux, you can get a Bluetooth adapter for as little as $5. And iPod integration is just a matter of mounting the iPod just like any USB drive.

DifferentPointofView 06-25-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiHaoMike (Post 112195)
If you're using an embedded system with USB built in running Linux, you can get a Bluetooth adapter for as little as $5. And iPod integration is just a matter of mounting the iPod just like any USB drive.

how many cd players are going to have the linux operating system? And even if you did that, you would void your warrantee, and I don't think he will be able to embed the linux system between the time he gets back from Japan and driving to wherever he's going. I'm not sure how tech savy SVO is, but I'm thinking he doesn't want to go through the trouble of building his own amplifier, embedding the linux operating system into this new cd player, then slap on a bluetooth adapter all before driving back.

otherwise yes, if you want to buy a name brand Head Unit thats already got everything built into it, its gonna cost some more dollars. if you want to mess with everything yourself, it will cost less, but there is a higher margin for error.

SVOboy 06-25-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DifferentPointofView (Post 112169)
well. If you are buying from Crutch field they pretty much give you whatever you need. The wiring harness comes free from them.

So what do you want exactly? Built in ipod and blue tooth?

The link you posted won't work because you have to put it all in manually, happens for pretty much any website like that.

If you're not going to be throwing subs, external amps, or anything, then yea, That dual will probably suit you just fine. I had a friend with one, and we both agreed that dual head units are, "OK, but eh, I'd like something better" Head units. If your just looking for an upgrade, that seems fine. He had the dual for a few months, but after a while he got tired of its limits (mostly lack of electronic crossovers, and lack of the ability to mess with the curve of the sound) and got much more elaborate head unit. It was either a high end Pioneer or a high end Kenwood, I can't remember.

But, for your application that dual seems to fit you. Granted, it has a lower RMS wattage than I would have liked for your application since you like bass, but if your after bluetooth and ipod controls built in, this is what your going to want for your price range.

In your case right now, your gonna have to sacrifice 1 of 2 things, either sacrifice functionality for sound quality, or sound quality for the funtionality. You can choose, but if you don't your gonna be spending $$.

Thanks for the advice. At this point I think anything will be much much better than the junk I have no, so I will probably go for the dual, save a few bucks (it is less than 140 on ebay) and the speakers you showed me. Having bluetooth and ipod are key since my ipod has everything and hands free is a law in NJ besides being the only thing that keeps me awake sometimes when I have a distance to go.

NiHaoMike - While your idea intrigues the part in me that loves to tinker, to be honest I would rather spend the money on a system and spend the extra few hours I save programming a new feature for EcoModder to share with you guys :)

DifferentPointofView 06-25-2009 11:56 PM

^maybe a new money tree feature that gives DPoV Money everytime someone visits ecomodder? :D

SVOboy 06-26-2009 05:00 AM

How did you know that was next on the list? ;)

NiHaoMike 06-26-2009 09:29 AM

Then just wire a common line-in to the amp and use that for iPod input. For Bluetooth, use a Bluetooth audio gateway.

Although setting up an embedded system based on x86 is actually much easier than it sounds.

SVOboy 07-15-2009 06:12 PM

Just got everything installed. It sounds pretty great, I am quite happy with it so far, though I have only played a few heavy-ish classical tracks so far.

Looking forward to the roadtrip to madison, wi a bit more tomorrow :thumbup:

Thanks for all the advice and help!